coach builder.. repair

domdom

Hello

I am not sure of the word I use in english.. To make a long story short, had a car accident last night and need to bring the car to repair the back part which is damaged ass another car hit me from behind

Honda Sukhumvit doesn t do this type of repair, only Honda Sriracha which is quite far

Any reco for a good profesional in this type of area in or around Pattaya/jomtien ?? If not I will have to go to Sriracha.. no other way..

Thank you

Have a nice weekend

Is the repair going to be covered by insurance? If so, you might want to contact the insurance company to see who is an authorized body repair shop in your area.

I could post a Google Map of repair shops in Pattaya, but that wouldn't give you the 'satisfied recommendation' you really want and need.

Hopefully other locals who have had repair work done will chime in, though your Topic Title may be an issue ...you may want to request it be retitled to body shop repair recommendations

2 hours ago, domdom said:

Any reco for a good profesional in this type of area in or around Pattaya/jomtien ??

I have been involved with 2 repairs. One for a rear end shunt some years ago under insurance done at a body shop which is just off Sukhumvit between Tai and Klang. It is a left turn when heading north and from memory I think there may be a test centre (blue cog) on the corner - after the big bike shops. They seem to get a lot of insurance work and very busy so took quite a while to get it fixed.

Just had a rear side panel repaired at another but mainly painting at which they seem to have done a very good job. This place was recommended by local Axa guy (James on the card pic attached).

Sorry they are upside down - does not seem an easy way to edit. The location is head east on Soi Chaipruek 2, over the railway line, past Tesco Lotus on left and then take the very small right hand turn immediately after the end of gated village and then first left and the gates are on your right. If you don't take the right the road eventually becomes a bit of a dirt track so you know you have gone too far.......... 

IMG_20201024_142706.thumb.jpg.9f7ac8e5000b056edb7c354787f9e881.jpg

IMG_20201024_142716.thumb.jpg.3edb98efe50ba89653a2315ee0a834f9.jpg

Hello,

Just an update to thank for advices given..

Went today to my broker and he told me I had to go to an authorized body shop (when the insurance guy had told me to go to whatever garage)

She then recomended DN Garage for their excellent work, till she noticed it was till date not authorized by our insurance MSIG (agreement is on its way)..

She then recomended Pitstop Autoshop Najomtien Soi 2.. We went there and our impression was good.. we had to spend 2 hours there as they removed the full back part of the CRV to see if there were no hidden damages and there were, took lots of snaps, send the file to the insurance for approval, order the spare parts and told they would phone us to bring the car.. Bad news is she says repairs would take about 2 weeks when I was expecting 3 to 4 days..

Will ask my brooker if he can accelerate the process..

If interested I can then give our feedback..

Have a nice evening and thanks again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, domdom said:

Bad news is she says repairs would take about 2 weeks when I was expecting 3 to 4 days..

Was 3 days for my relatively simple bit of respraying............

yes would be interested to hear your view on them after it is completed.

Edited by topt