On 10/26/2020 at 3:31 AM, rott said:

Sorry to have bothered everybody, thanks again CC.

I have experienced exactly the same thing and been told the same. My problem was first encountered one month ago and I have received my new card. On attempting to use the new card I encountered exactly the same problem and with a card that can not be damaged. I called my bank in the UK and so far as they are concerned everything is working normally and there are no problems with my account or the card. I can use the new card online. I just can not withdraw money at an ATM. Seemingly in every other way the card works perfectly. 

• Thanks 1
On 10/24/2020 at 6:48 PM, teacherclaire said:

I left Bangkok Bank; they are more than incompetent. They can keep their <deleted>_y Union Pay card that's only causing problems when you want to buy something online.

And I had other issues with them. 

I have Bangkok Bank Mastercard ......... online it doesn't work with Makro, I have to use my TMB card.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:20 PM, rott said:

ATM, I think Bangkok Bank. 

Very possibly just <deleted>. 

Yes Bangkok Bank refused to give me one , said i needed a work permit to get so i immediately closed my account and went to Kasikorn and no problem sir we give you card now .

27 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Yes Bangkok Bank refused to give me one , said i needed a work permit to get so i immediately closed my account and went to Kasikorn and no problem sir we give you card now .

I think you may have misread the topic.