Seven bodies found in fertilizer shipment from Serbia to Paraguay

rooster59

16 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Why would people smugglers send some Moroccans to Paraguay from  Europe ?

Moroccans can easily get tourist visas for Paraguay 

How did the victims get to europe? 

As to what the motivations of such scum that would exploit people fleeing misery are...

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Why would people smugglers send some Moroccans to Paraguay from  Europe ?

Moroccans can easily get tourist visas for Paraguay 

And Vietnamese can just as easily get tourist visas to the UK.

Where they ended up going (and dying on the way) is sort of irrelevant when you consider that since they couldn't lock themselves in the container once they had been hidden themselves away in their secret compartment behind the fertilizer, whoever was facilitating their transportation did. I can't think of any other description for this person than a people smuggler.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

How did the victims get to europe? 

As to what the motivations of such scum that would exploit people fleeing misery are...

My answer is still the same as the last time you asked me that question, five minutes a go , I have no idea how they got to Europe 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

And Vietnamese can just as easily get tourist visas to the UK.

Where they ended up going (and dying on the way) is sort of irrelevant when you consider that since they couldn't lock themselves in the container once they had been hidden themselves away in their secret compartment behind the fertilizer, whoever was facilitating their transportation did. I can't think of any other description for this person than a people smuggler.

No, its quite difficult for Vietnamese to get visas to the UK .

Do you really think that people would pay big money to people smugglers and risk their lives, if they could simply just get on an aeroplane ?

They could have been stowaways and got in the wrons (or only open ) container .

Why would people smugglers deliberately kill seven of their customers  (and leave their I.D with them ) ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, car720 said:

Begs the question.  What were they escaping from?

Any number of reasons. Could be motivated by economic issues, repression / oppression on a number of political matters, avoiding conscription and so on. Example of political matters...

https://fanack.com/morocco/history-past-to-present/harsh-repression-in-morocco-fuels-unrest/

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

No, I am asking you a question , the same question that you asked me .

I answered that question, now can you answer that question ?

No you didn't answer it, you admitted your assumption these people were not exploited by traffickers was based on nothing but your chosen assumption.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No you didn't answer it, you admitted your assumption these people were not exploited by traffickers was based on nothing but your chosen assumption.

I did answer both times you asked , I stated twice that I have no idea about how they got to Europe in the first place  , do you know how that got to Europe in the first place ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I did answer both times you asked , I stated twice that I have no idea about how they got to Europe in the first place  , do you know how that got to Europe in the first place ?

You admitted to making assumptions you cannot back up-that isn't an answer unless you are also conceding they could well have been trafficked to Serbia.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Already said I do not know what motivates scum who exploit others misery,

There is no reason for people smugglers to smuggle Moroccans to Paraguay from Europe , as the Moroccans could get visas and fly there legally , that is why I think that people smugglers were not involved 

• Like 1

"The container left Serbia in July and was first transported to Croatia, which was the likely intended destination for those traveling in the container as an EU country. For some reason they couldn’t get out there. The container continued to Egypt, Spain and Argentina before it ended up in Paraguay."

https://tv6.news/migrants-tried-from-serbia-to-eu-corpses-found-badly-rotted-in-a-container-in-paraguay/

• Like 1