Different look of Thai girls from different parts of Thailand

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is about Thai not French women!

My wife's from Buriram, she's got hands like a 'Bricklayer' and feet like 'Incredible Hulk'. 😀

This topic is dedicated to the more beautiful part of Thailand, without the difficult topics about life, money, good and bad girls.   I have noticed that Thai girls are different from certai

Posted Images

yes there's one from buriram and one from laos. i agree i wouldn't be happy to see my current GF's picture plastered up like a billboard advert. there is another forum that allows it though.

• Haha 2

The dark-skinned Issan girls are completely different in body shape and facial structure to the girls in the Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai region. Issan girls are built like brick s##thouses, some from CM/CR are tiny. Vive la difference.

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The dark-skinned Issan girls are completely different in body shape and facial structure to the girls in the Chiang Mai/Chiang Rai region. Issan girls are built like brick s##thouses, some from CM/CR are tiny. Vive la difference.

Quite many (I would say majority) small and slender 'brick s##thouses' in the southern part of Isaan bordering Cambodia.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Zagor said:

Why are Thai girls and Cambodian girls so similar?

You are referring to the Thai girls from the southern Isaan bordering Cambodia.

That part of Thailand was part of the Grand Khmer Empire (hence the many khmer temple remains in that region). 

The ladies here also have bigger eyes than the girls more up north (that have more Lao and Chinese influencs).  Just an observation...

• Like 2
  • They all look so fat to me these days. Probably the most famous Thai girl in the world and certainly the most popular, looks more like it
  •  

lisa.jpg

Edited by Orton Rd
17 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Quite many (I would say majority) small and slender 'brick s##thouses' in the southern part of Isaan bordering Cambodia.

The ones I've seen in Khon Kaen, Buriram and Udon Thani fit my description. Didn't say they were unattractive, just solid built. How can you be sure you are not looking at Cambodians?

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The ones I've seen in Khon Kaen, Buriram and Udon Thani fit my description. Didn't say they were unattractive, just solid built. How can you be sure you are not looking at Cambodians?

I am talking the southern part of the Isaan, i.e. Ubon Ratchathani, SiSaKet, Surin and Buriram.

The ladies here are typically a bit darker than other parts of Thailand.  But cambodians are typically a bit smaller and still a tad darker.  Of course a generalization, but fits my experience living in this part.

27 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:
  • They all look so fat to me these days. Probably the most famous Thai girl in the world and certainly the most popular, looks more like it
  •  

lisa.jpg

And by 'it' you mean Korean?

• Like 1

Thai born in Bangkok in 1997, mother from Buri Ram. Speaking Korean and living there does not make her Korean

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2
50 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

Same in Northern Issan bordering Laos. My wife is under 5' and 40kg. most of her friends/family are similar.

As to the OP, no there isn't really a stereotype, even my wife can't identify which part of Thailand someone is from just by looking at them,

• Like 2