Different look of Thai girls from different parts of Thailand

Zagor

10 hours ago, Zagor said:

All these pictures are on the website when you type "Thai girls" into the search engine, I just downloaded them from them. Therefore, I did nothing illegal. I did not enter private profiles and download photos nor did I post photos that I personally took.

You are wrong on two counts.

• First, you violated the copyright of the person / agency who took and posted the pictures. Every picture has a copyright belonging to the photographer or the person (juristic or private) who ordered the pictures. Using pictures for public use (with or without financial interest from your side) without the consent of the copyright owner and/or not mentioning the source of your picture is a violation of copyright laws in almost every country worldwide. In Thailand, copyright infringement is a criminal offense under the Copyright Act of B.E. 2537
  • Second, every person's picture is protected under data privacy and data protection laws, be this GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in Europe or PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act of B.E 2562) in Thailand. As people can be identified on the pictures you posted, you violated the data protection laws by posting the picture in a manner not intended for by the original poster. The fact that these women posted their pictures on a website does NOT give you the right to use an identifiable picture of them on another website.

Plain and simple, criminal violations under Thai laws. Should there be a plaintiff, you might end in hot water and Thaivisa could be ordered to give your identity to the court within minutes of filing the lawsuit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Po dva slučaja griješite.

• Prvo, prekršili ste autorska prava osobe / agencije koja je snimila i objavila slike. Svaka slika ima autorska prava koja pripadaju fotografu ili osobi (pravnoj ili privatnoj) koja je naručila slike. Korištenje slika za javnu upotrebu (sa ili bez financijskog interesa s vaše strane) bez pristanka vlasnika autorskih prava i / ili nenavođenje izvora vaše slike predstavlja kršenje zakona o autorskim pravima u gotovo svim zemljama svijeta. Na Tajlandu je kršenje autorskih prava  kazneno djelo prema Zakonu o autorskim pravima  iz BE 2537
  • Drugo, slika svake osobe zaštićena je zakonima o privatnosti podataka i zaštiti podataka, bilo da je ovo GDPR (Opća uredba o zaštiti podataka) u Europi ili PDPA (Zakon o zaštiti osobnih podataka BE 2562 ) na Tajlandu. Kako se na slikama koje ste objavili mogu prepoznati ljudi, prekršili ste zakone o zaštiti podataka objavljivanjem slike na način koji nije predviđen za originalni poster. Činjenica da su ove žene postavile svoje slike na web mjestu NE daje vam pravo da na drugim web stranicama upotrebljavate njihovu identifikacijsku sliku.

Jednostavna i jednostavna kriminalna kršenja tajlandskih zakona. Ako postoji tužitelj, mogli biste završiti s vrućom vodom i Thaivisi bi se moglo naložiti da svoj identitet sudu da za nekoliko minuta od podnošenja tužbe.

You enter in a Google search engine "Thai girls" and you will find these pictures. No private profiles, agencies and the like.

Have the administrator delete the photos, if not allowed.

Edited by Zagor
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

I am talking the southern part of the Isaan, i.e. Ubon Ratchathani, SiSaKet, Surin and Buriram.

The ladies here are typically a bit darker than other parts of Thailand.  But cambodians are typically a bit smaller and still a tad darker.  Of course a generalization, but fits my experience living in this part.

I do know one from Sisaket. She's small and dark, but also a ball of muscle.Definitely not slim. I know, anecdotal.

1 hour ago, Grumpy John said:

Around my area the only hot looking babes are 18 and under and off limits if your a farang, and or married to a Thai girl.  But they dress like hillbillies which I find amusing.   The real sleepers are the smoking hot Burmese babes that do fruit picking in February, March and April.  Myanmar must be like a gold mine for beautiful women!

I was in Yangon a couple of years ago. Quite a big infusion of Indian genes with the Burmese there, it's given rise to some of the most beautiful bums on the planet.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2020 at 3:16 AM, Swiss1960 said:

You are posting pics of women without their knowledge or consent and without naming the sources of your pics, which makes it pretty much illegal. 

You mean  like riding a motorbike with no helmet or overthrowing a legitimate govt?

20 minutes ago, Oldie said:

Then you can sue Google... 

You can in Europe, it's called the Right to Forget... difference however that Google displays links to pics, Google does NOT copy and paste them to other websites

57 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

You mean  like riding a motorbike with no helmet or overthrowing a legitimate govt?

Nope. One is a felony against others, the other a misdemeanor against themselves (helmet), and the third one is not definable, because it depends on who will ultimately win and judge...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, polpott said:

Same in Northern Issan bordering Laos. My wife is under 5' and 40kg. most of her friends/family are similar.

As to the OP, no there isn't really a stereotype, even my wife can't identify which part of Thailand someone is from just by looking at them,

I'd give it a shot if I could see the legs.

The girls in Pattaya ( Pattaya is supposed to have a lot of girls from Issan ) often have skinny legs.

Girls in Chiang Mai have shapely legs that I like, and I've been told that in Chiang Mai the Chinese influence is strong.

Down in the south, the girls would IMO have Malay influence, and Malay girls, IMO are completely different from Thai girls.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

For me it's easy. 8 of 10 cute girls who I ask tell me they come from Buriram. Small, brown, cute. ???? 

Don't know about that. I had a Thai GF from Buriram and she wasn't what I'd call cute. Average height for a Thai girl. She certainly was brown though- very brown.

I never wanted a really good looking Thai GF as they get hit on all the time and are too hi maintenance.

PS Cute Thai girls work in Swensons. If they are not comparable, IMO they ain't cute.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't know about that. I had a Thai GF from Buriram and she wasn't what I'd call cute. Average height for a Thai girl. She certainly was brown though- very brown.

I never wanted a really good looking Thai GF as they get hit on all the time and are too hi maintenance.

PS Cute Thai girls work in Swensons. If they are not comparable, IMO they ain't cute.

Just for the record, had I won the $50 million lotto I'd have moved back to Thailand and married a Swensons girl. My only objection to hi maintenance is because I couldn't afford it back then.

Here's a Thaivisa thread from 2009 about cute girls.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/233355-fuji-girls/

Edited by thaibeachlovers

10 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

On a more serious note, when I first came here back in 2004 I did notice some of the girls had a much heavier/larger lower jaw, enough for me to notice & and ask my more experienced buddy who has lived here for 30+ years now.

He said that they were from the Issan region but these days I'm not so sure, I have friends in that part of the world & haven't noticed anything like that, any thoughts anyone ?

Heavier and larger lower jaw. Yes, right.

Did you check as well if somewhere else was also a part that shouldn't have been there?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Thai born in Bangkok in 1997, mother from Buri Ram. Speaking Korean and living there does not make her Korean

Don't matter if she comes from darkest Buriram or whitest Chiang Rai, it's the appearance that's Korean.

The fashion, the music, the skin color, the died hair, all of it is the Korean look and NOT the Thai look.

It would probably be labeled cultural assimilation in a more woke country so I am thankful for that small mercy.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

A more difficult question is where in the UK do these girls come from?

viz.jpg.b1594b39e040c6ea853f73a024cf13d5.jpg

Easy, they're the pretty ones from Norfolk.

Edited by DaLa
Misspelt word
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zagor said:

So if I come across a little, dark-skinned girl, there’s a good chance she’s Cambodian?

What are the psychological differences between Cambodian and Thai girls?

I received a recommendation that Cambodian girls are much more loyal, attentive, obedient than Thai girls. But I also got a warning that it is much harder to break up with a Cambodian girl because divorce is something very negative in Cambodia, much more negative than in the rest of Asia, and pay special attention to behavior towards other girls and other little things because they are much crazier than Thai girls when they are jealous.

Loyalty? Hah! So my long-time favorite Pattaya masseuse from Surin suddenly up-sticks, goes to America and gets herself married to Bubba without so much as a by your leave. How disloyal is THAT?!

Their divorce viewpoint is enlightening, thanks. I guess Bubba better not get bored with her stuff too quickly (and we all know how quickly that can happen).

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just for the record, had I won the $50 million lotto I'd have moved back to Thailand and married a Swensons girl. My only objection to hi maintenance is because I couldn't afford it back then.

I hear ya.

Nowadays I just can't be arsed.