Different look of Thai girls from different parts of Thailand

Zagor

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I dont think there is no such thing as a real Thai girl is there? Biggest bunch of ethnic migrants you could wish to meet,

Ooohhh... that'll get the forum's lanna lovers in their gated communities in Chiang Mai all in a froth.

Well done!

• Like 2

Just now, NanLaew said:

I hear ya.

Nowadays I just can't be arsed.

While I can't because the only women that would give me a chance here are granny's and that's NEVER going to happen, it doesn't mean that I don't want to.

While my marriage didn't last, while it was good it was absolutely brilliant. No way I'd pass up the chance to have that again, if I was lucky enough to get the chance.

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Ooohhh... that'll get the forum's lanna lovers in their gated communities in Chiang Mai all in a froth.

Well done!

Was quoted to me many years ago by a Cambodian tour guide thats what she thought of Thai poo ying

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Here's a Thaivisa thread from 2009 about cute girls.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/233355-fuji-girls/

And it was bereft of pictures.

Mrs NL's cousin is an absolute stunner. She was manager at Fuji in the old Central Plaza Ladprao, then got a national management position. Checked all the right boxes: beautiful, smart, spoke English and a working professional with excellent job prospects, I tried to set her up with my wife-hunting lawyer buddy from Houston. Then she won the lottery, quit her job and shacked up with her long-time Tom.

We subsequently classified that endeavor as a 'Near Miss'.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just for the record, had I won the $50 million lotto I'd have moved back to Thailand and married a Swensons girl. My only objection to hi maintenance is because I couldn't afford it back then.

Here's a Thaivisa thread from 2009 about cute girls.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/233355-fuji-girls/

Before I get bailed up for saying I'd get married again, given my views on marriage, I'd like to point out that she would have every incentive to stay married and every disincentive to get divorced.

- all the money would be from before we got married so she couldn't get any of it in a divorce

- most of it would never be in LOS

- I'd rent/ lease everything ie house/ condo, car, holiday house on the beach etc. I'd own nothing in LOS.

- I'd only give her a monthly allowance that would stop the instant she stopped the goodies. It would be large enough for her to never ask me for money for her relatives.

- we'd live in a one bedroom condo as far away from her family as possible, and she'd never be allowed to stay with her "brother" without a chaperone of my choosing.

If all that didn't work, I'd walk away and stick to renting. Not a problem if wealthy enough.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Mrs NL's cousin is an absolute stunner. She was manager at Fuji in the old Central Plaza Ladprao, then got a national management position. Checked all the right boxes: beautiful, smart, spoke English and a working professional with excellent job prospects, I tried to set her up with my wife-hunting lawyer buddy from Houston. Then she won the lottery, quit her job and shacked up with her long-time Tom.

Google doesn't have any pictures of cute girls when I write Cute Swensons girls, nor on any variation of that. Even the Swensons site doesn't have any.

I never saw a Tom in LOS that didn't have a DDG GF. Perhaps I'd have been luckier if I'd been born a Tom.

20 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

We subsequently classified that endeavor as a 'Near Miss'.

I must be a lesbian I like women

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Don't matter if she comes from darkest Buriram or whitest Chiang Rai, it's the appearance that's Korean.

The fashion, the music, the skin color, the died hair, all of it is the Korean look and NOT the Thai look.

It would probably be labeled cultural assimilation in a more woke country so I am thankful for that small mercy.

It's a very big attraction for Thai women, not only the looks but the soap operas, my Mrs is up to the early hours watching them as her all her mates.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Google doesn't have any pictures of cute girls when I write Cute Swensons girls, nor on any variation of that. Even the Swensons site doesn't have any.

I never saw a Tom in LOS that didn't have a DDG GF. Perhaps I'd have been luckier if I'd been born a Tom.

try searching the Thai spelling for swensen girls  สาวสเวนเซ่น ... but i have to say .. สาวแบงค์กสิกร (kbank).

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Would those be the ones that hang out in MBK wearing their 3 sizes too small shirts and skirts that end at crotch level?

Very same ones, easy to spot 

Edited by ChipButty
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Agree, that's the real mystery here. The Tom's I've seen in my travels always seem to have an absolute stunner by their side.

It's enough to make you weep

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

North Korean girls are sexy, meet the mia noi..

1535905984_mianoi.jpg.23c0f8ff34611d107a747176a890d88b.jpg

NOW we're talking!

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/shared/pmp/styles/x_large/pmpshared/201709/d5f58a2f-589a-4347-ac1a-8825cddfcbd8.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NumbNut said:

Agree, that's the real mystery here. The Tom's I've seen in my travels always seem to have an absolute stunner by their side.

It's enough to make you weep

Usually got them on the game 

Forget the body shape for a moment and concentrate on the face. I used to have these discussions with my son after his months long visit here about how many different facial type groupings there are. There are distinct types, but without doing a photo essay it is impossible to define and list. I just know them when I see them. The least attractive to me is the large chin forward types. I have this theory that they all go back to tribal groups that existed in, or entered from further north, long ago. On my walk yesterday I saw a round faced massage woman sitting out that could be the twin of the woman I'm living with. There are definite types.

4 minutes ago, Enzian said:

Forget the body shape for a moment and concentrate on the face. I used to have these discussions with my son after his months long visit here about how many different facial type groupings there are. There are distinct types, but without doing a photo essay it is impossible to define and list. I just know them when I see them. The least attractive to me is the large chin forward types. I have this theory that they all go back to tribal groups that existed in, or entered from further north, long ago. On my walk yesterday I saw a round faced massage woman sitting out that could be the twin of the woman I'm living with. There are definite types.

But not easy to place them with different regions, let alone changwat. My wife is from Nong Khai and has quite distinctive features. I met a woman who was her double and started to talk to her in Lao/Issan. She didn't understand a word, she was from Central Thailand.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Very same ones, easy to spot 

I always wondered if they had to reinforce their shirt buttons to avoid embarrassment, though any girl that wears her skirt that short can't be easily embarrassed.

I don't know how any male professor manages to get through the day without drooling.

I heart MBK.