SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?

Scott

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

I don't believe George Conway.....He's just snivelling to his wife now that's she's resigned and she's coming home!

Looks more like he is pandering to his daughter.

Very good piece.

I think Trumps chance of winning just went up a bit this night. 

Even if he lose the seat next week, he will call tonights election a great result for the republicans. 

Off course the democrats could just expand the Supreme Court and put in a few more democrats, but that would be a Neverending cycle each time the power change. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I think it's been apparent for quite some time now that most of the Trump fans on TVF (yourself included) are less concerned about the good of the country and more interested in 'owning the libs', 'liberal tears' and the likes.

This extreme identity politics is everything that is wrong with Trump and his fans and is why there is so little constructive discource and common ground to be found. 

Couple this with your continued insistance on clairvoyancy and there just isn't any point in even attempting meaningful discussion with you.

That is why I have put him on ignore, as well as a few other of his ilk. It seems as if they are afflicted with the same problems that trump has.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Virt said:

I think Trumps chance of winning just went up a bit this night. 

Even if he lose the seat next week, he will call tonights election a great result for the republicans. 

Off course the democrats could just expand the Supreme Court and put in a few more democrats, but that would be a Neverending cycle each time the power change. 

The majority of the American public were against appointing a new member of the S.C. before the election so it just went down a bit.

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

That is why I have put him on ignore, as well as a few other of his ilk. It seems as if they are afflicted with the same problems that trump has.

Why put him on ignore? We all need a bit of comedy in our lives. I'm going to miss Trump.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, polpott said:

Why put him on ignore? We all need a bit of comedy in our lives. I'm going to miss Trump.

It is a sad day, when we have to watch sociopathic gangsters standing for the top jobs.

I would rather vote for the muppets, the old guys on the balcony, than entertain my mind with one thought from these controlled puppets.

Guess what ,Donald loves the guy that's name starts with P

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Youths are speaking out from Thailand, Hong Kong to USA. This election may be remembered as the renaissance of youth politics that will dim any hope for a Trump victory. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/2020-polls-young-voters-biden-trump-youth-turnout.html

There are polls that indicate something like this but this is a survey, not a poll. And it's conducted by Survey-Monkey which gets a D- rating from fivethirtyeight.com.

What's more significant is that in 2018 there was a huge jump in participation from the youngest voter cohort. It jumped from  20% to 37%. And that was kind of a surrogate vote about Trump. This time they get to vote on the real thing. That's got to be quite an incentive.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Youths are speaking out from Thailand, Hong Kong to USA. This election may be remembered as the renaissance of youth politics that will dim any hope for a Trump victory. 

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/2020-polls-young-voters-biden-trump-youth-turnout.html

I think what's more significant is this datum from the same article:

image.png.d5e91bdc1675389fe3378e373d635dcd.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What alternative universe does this poster inhabit? Oppositeworld?

Trump signs order expanding immigration restrictions to include H-1B, other guest-worker programs

President Trump on Monday signed an executive order that significantly expands current immigration restrictions to include a number of guest-worker programs, including the H-1B visa -- an order the administration says will put Americans first for jobs as the economy emerges from coronavirus lockdowns.

Trump previously signed an order in April that restricted some green cards but held off from restricting guest-worker programs. While other travel restrictions at the time were meant to curb coronavirus risk, the stated purpose of the immigration order was to help Americans in the job market after the pandemic put millions out of work.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-order-expanding-immigration-restrictions

Indian Workers Flock to Canada in the Wake of Trump’s H1-B Cutbacks

As the H1-B visa program in the United States experiences severe cuts, many Indian nationals are choosing to trade their jobs in the U.S. for the chance to immigrate permanently to Canada. Thankfully, there are many immigration options available for Indians who wish to move to Canada, and the immigration success rate for citizens of India is higher than any other country.

https://www.canadim.com/immigration-news/indian-h1-b-immigrate-canada/

There were 85000 H-1B visas issued yearly. 3/4 of them went to Indians.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-53150214

Like so many they occupy Trump world where cognitive dissonance is a prerequisite for existence.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, placeholder said:

There are polls that indicate something like this but this is a survey, not a poll. And it's conducted by Survey-Monkey which gets a D- rating from fivethirtyeight.com.

What's more significant is that in 2018 there was a huge jump in participation from the youngest voter cohort. It jumped from  20% to 37%. And that was kind of a surrogate vote about Trump. This time they get to vote on the real thing. That's got to be quite an incentive.

We can agree that youth enthusiasm in this election is quite extra-ordinary and a bane to Trump's election chance. Got to love those Tiktokkers energy in making those anti-Trump videos.  

https://americanindependent.com/youth-voter-turnout-breaking-records-donald-trump-joe-biden-2020-election-harvard-university-poll/

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

This is an example of the horrible anti-Trump supremacists actions. If someone doesn't agree with them they claim higher intelligence, even ridicule them,  and are responsible for the polarisation of the US of A.

Never mind that you have missed my inference in my post....... 

I certainly don't mind if anybody disagrees with me, however my putting people on "ignore" is because they do not acknowledge any of Trump's shortcomings (stealing from a charity for example, misogyny, calling American heroes, "losers" and much more) or indeed the thousands of lies he regularly tells, and totally ignore this as if it's normal behaviour, not to mention his lack of intelligence which is there for all to see on numerous occasions.

And I wonder why people would support someone like this. It certainly makes it difficult to have a "discussion" with anyone who thinks like he does, when they won't acknowledge exactly what he is, and it is folk like them who are responsible for any polarisation in the USA.

14 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Wasnt he supposed to have been impeached and removed from office continuously for the past four years ?

He was impeached. Guess you 'missed' that part. Removal for office necessitated the current Republican Party growing a spine and rediscovering its moral compass. Guess you also 'missed' the part were investigations into stuff he was connected to were barred (not pun intended, maybe) from interviewing and interrogating Trump, him being the President and all.

But anyway, your comment is just another one of them trademark inane deflections. Trump got several legal issues pending on state level - these won't simply go away and cannot be pardoned either. I would guess that once he's out of office, there's a chance some of the investigations (or their offshoots) related to his time as POTUS may be revived. Not holding my breath for that, though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

What alternative universe does this poster inhabit? Oppositeworld?

Trump signs order expanding immigration restrictions to include H-1B, other guest-worker programs

President Trump on Monday signed an executive order that significantly expands current immigration restrictions to include a number of guest-worker programs, including the H-1B visa -- an order the administration says will put Americans first for jobs as the economy emerges from coronavirus lockdowns.

Trump previously signed an order in April that restricted some green cards but held off from restricting guest-worker programs. While other travel restrictions at the time were meant to curb coronavirus risk, the stated purpose of the immigration order was to help Americans in the job market after the pandemic put millions out of work.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-order-expanding-immigration-restrictions

Indian Workers Flock to Canada in the Wake of Trump’s H1-B Cutbacks

As the H1-B visa program in the United States experiences severe cuts, many Indian nationals are choosing to trade their jobs in the U.S. for the chance to immigrate permanently to Canada. Thankfully, there are many immigration options available for Indians who wish to move to Canada, and the immigration success rate for citizens of India is higher than any other country.

https://www.canadim.com/immigration-news/indian-h1-b-immigrate-canada/

There were 85000 H-1B visas issued yearly. 3/4 of them went to Indians.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-53150214

No doubt authored by Stephen Miller. 

1 hour ago, i84teen said:

The theme is who will win the election not about your political rant and condescending attitude towards poster's who don't align with your ignorant bias. Hows that for clairvoyance.

OK point taken. Trump is toast. Biden will win by a landslide then Trump will appeal vote by vote against the results to his rigged Supreme Court in the hope that he can delay the result. However eventually he will have to concede one day then that self same Supreme Court will send him to jail for far longer than he has made the American people wait for democracy.

Hows that for clairvoyance? Not like it? Well trump supporters never do like the truth, they prefer some alternate truth from an alternate universe and standing with their faces pressed against that big beautiful wall that Trump didn't build and the Mexicans didn't pay for.

More off-topic, bickering and false claims posts have been removed.

The posters here have been repeatedly asked by moderators to stay on-topic and avoid personal attacks and bickering, but have persisted in all of the above.

Therefore, for the time being, this thread is closed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1