SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?

SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMO Trump will have a clean clear win. The elitist liberal bubbles on the coast do not represent the real America. But the democrats will not accept defeat and claim cheating without clear evidence, t

By any objective measure, Trump will have a clear and complete win.  Just have a look at the crowd response to him vs. Biden. 

Joe Biden he has real policy’s 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Thai Dan said:

Trump will win with over 300 Electoral College votes and with an indisputable popular vote (citizen's vote).

He could have a chance but blew the chance with his mishandling of the pandemic and the economy. No incumbent win in a weak economy and deaths daily. 

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Thai Dan said:

I'll take results.  Of course you don't think he has had any, except bad ones over Covid.  His actions on Covid were proper.  A virus with an estimated death rate for the U.S. of over 2 million souls, turned out to be only just over 200k souls (10%).  That speaks volumes over the mere accusations of the Left.

Let me guess where you got these numbers. What is Trump who told you?

Do you believe everything he utters?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Hillary Clinton to Biden: Don't concede if the election is close

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out," Clinton warned.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/hillary-clinton-joe-biden-election-advice-401641

And, as usual, you're taking that comment out of context. Nothing new here. Nothing even remotely problematic with her comment.

:coffee1:

• Like 1
21 hours ago, petey123 said:

imagine the country that identifies itself as "exceptional" taking two years to select a trump vs. a biden.    IMHO the two "parties" are virtually identical on foreign policy and both are subservient to major corporations on domestic policy matters.   and the american media is nothing but a propaganda organ for the political and business elites..    what a country!

As opposed to? Are politicians in other countries all that much better? Not owing a thing to major corporations and donors? Media elsewhere not connected with various interests? Or maybe you want to chime in on how things are done in the 'exceptional' rivals, China and Russia?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, ICELANDMAN said:

Is it just these two that you have to vote on ? Why can't you choose at least among twenty potential candidates as a true democracy, vote like that and how to choose a coin with the same two sides.

No. One can vote to independent candidates if they run. Last election this contributed some to HRC's loss. As for them 'twenty potential candidates' in a 'true democracy' - even then, only a couple (or at best, a handful) will have a realistic shot at winning - the rest are fluff.

29 minutes ago, Thai Dan said:

I'll take results.  Of course you don't think he has had any, except bad ones over Covid.  His actions on Covid were proper.  A virus with an estimated death rate for the U.S. of over 2 million souls, turned out to be only just over 200k souls (10%).  That speaks volumes over the mere accusations of the Left.

224221 deaths is not ‘just over 200,000’.

It’s not done yet and it’s accelerating.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
36 minutes ago, Thai Dan said:

The only mishandling was done by the Governors.  Trump shut down air traffic, ramped up Fed assistance to the States, started a superfund to find a vaccine, mobilized the military to assist with hospital ships and medical staff, and provided checks to all citizens.  Don't believe the MSM talking the Left's narrative.  Dig deeper for better information.  The international press is not responsible for the newswire feeds that they receive from their U.S. affiliates, but that does not make them any more correct.

" I will be President for all" proclaimed by Trump at his 2016 victory speech. I guess the pledge is conditional. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
38 minutes ago, Thai Dan said:

It is still possible for the death rate to reach 2 million if Trump gets another 4 years. Please vote him out to save your lives. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1