SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?

Scott

SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Yeah, last time the polls were off by a bit.  In some swing states, she lost by very small numbers.

They've done some work on the polls, so they seem to be better.  But last time, she was up by very small margins.  All within the margin of error.  This time, Biden is up by quite a bit.  Everything's pointing to a blowout, but won't know for sure until the fat lady sings.

They are saying to watch Florida.  They will announce quickly and if Trump lost there, it's over.  No republican president has won if they lost Florida.

One of the better sites for polling info.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/

Yeah. You're right about Florida. But given the history and nature of Florida I don't think its likely that Biden will have a clear win on election night. But if he does then it will be over quickly. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

Who will win the US Presidential Election?

How long is a piece of string? Nothing but nothing would surprise about the outcome of the US election! I sincerely hope Trump gets his butt kicked well and truly!

I hope for that as well , but I still think that Trump will win ...

Look how strong he is , he even defeated the Virus in just a few days , ( if ever he really had it ...? ) 55

America first , and great again ... that is what the average american voter likes to hear ...

Biden is less charismatic , and appears weaker ,  it would have been a better choice to nominate Kamala Harris in the first place .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Trump would get my vote if I had one ????

(As a ???????? I can never understand how this takes ???????? 18 months or so every 4 years whereas our elections are over in as little as 28 days...)

So who do you think will win as per the poll?

• Thanks 1

It's going to be contested, the orange guy said it months ago.

In 2012, when the results were coming in for Obama vs Mitt I was watching Fox, it was the only English news channel available.  When they called Ohio for Obama Karl Rove started making a stink saying it couldn't be so, no way!  Fox shut him up, my guess is the fat man hisself made that call.  I don't think the powers-that-be at Fox these days have the guts to stand up to the orange maniac.

But bear in mind that Fox may be facing an existential threat here: Murdoch thinks DT is going to launch his own political insanity network and compete with him.  So, his re-election is in Murdoch's interest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Again, Trump by a landslide.  Once the news of more ME peace breaking out filters past the MSM to the voters plus all the Hunter scandal is revealed, Biden won't qualify for dogcatcher. ????

How do  you mean "Again"? When did Trump win an elections by landslide?

Also, the Sudan thing is reported on pretty much all media venues, so the 'filters' comment is out of sync with reality as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1