SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?

Scott

SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

Mike Pence's fly will be next president.  Pence will continue as vp.

Pity the Secret Service trying to keep it from getting swatted. 

image.jpeg.4e03eea629cbdce6faf78250ad28887d.jpeg

A clear improvement over the current president! No more lying, only flying. And Air Force One not needed anymore, the new president can fly!

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, riclag said:

That moron biden just loss his PA  win by  flip flopping on oil imop

I concur.. not with Biden being a moron but that that really stood out at the rally and he explained it poorly. Not smart for attracting the working class white men.  Something for Trump to get his teeth into. They say Pennsylvania is two big cities, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, and the rest is like Alabama.

I give Trump some kudos for his energy but he is mainly preaching to the converted and most people have seen through his nonsense.

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Like 1

I believe whatever the press tells me because thats the only way I can get info. So I think, as always the press will win. 

One good thing to come out of Trump though has been my awakening to never ever ever again believing a word with Fox or CNN utter. 

As an outside (not American) I see the choice between, on one side 2 completely weird old white guys who couldn't get a job at my local Tescos AND a guy whose too old to be my great grandad and his hard ruthless running mate. The only thing they all have in common is politics made them rich.

America needs a better system to choose its leaders and politicians (as do most of us). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

By any objective measure, Trump will have a clear and complete win. 

Just have a look at the crowd response to him vs. Biden. 

Ah, yes ... seeing is believed. The sun comes up in the East and goes down in the West. The Sun goes around the Earth.