SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?

Scott

SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

Trump - “I was down there and I watched our police and our firemen down there on 7/11,” Trump told his at the rally in Buffalo, New York. (It's 9/11. 7/11 is a convenience store)

Trump Tweeted  - “Great to have our incredible First Lady back home in the White House,” he wrote. “Melanie is feeling and doing really well. Thank you for all of your prayers and best wishes!” (Her name is Melania)

Trump - “And I met with the president of the Virgin Islands,” (Since the Virgin Islands is an American territory, he's the president of the Virgin Islands). 

Trump - "May God bless the memory of those who perished in Toledo; may God protect them. May God protect all of those, from Texas to Ohio. May God bless the victims and their families. May God bless America." (the city in question was Dayton NOT Toledo).

Trump - "I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the investigation, the beginnings of that investigation. (The complicated word the so eluded him was 'origin').

Trump - "When young Americans experience the breathtaking beauty of the Grand Canyon, when their eyes widen in amazement as Old Faithful bursts into the sky, when they gaze upon Yo se Might — Yo Se Mights towering sequoias, their love of country grows stronger and they know that every American has truly a duty to preserve this wondrous inheritance," (The word is Yosemite).

And there's so many, many more but please, tell me more about Bidens dementia.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-embarrasing-gaffes-speeches-twitter-a9659916.html

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/26/10-of-trumps-most-embarrassing-gaffes_partner/

Donald Mc Donald.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Whale said:

I believe whatever the press tells me because thats the only way I can get info. So I think, as always the press will win. 

One good thing to come out of Trump though has been my awakening to never ever ever again believing a word with Fox or CNN utter. 

As an outside (not American) I see the choice between, on one side 2 completely weird old white guys who couldn't get a job at my local Tescos AND a guy whose too old to be my great grandad and his hard ruthless running mate. The only thing they all have in common is politics made them rich.

America needs a better system to choose its leaders and politicians (as do most of us). 

Politics didn't make Biden rich. Book deals after being VP did.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/a31265187/joe-biden-net-worth/

37 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

Biden is the better option, but not the optimal choice.

Anybody voting for Trump must love lies. ( My opinion only) 

Voting Door one ,29k lies .  Door 2   ,4 years no wars !

Easy peasy

Edited by riclag
text
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

'Trump’s Rural Edge Shrinks With Enthusiasm Fading in Key States'

"The big margin of support among rural voters that helped Donald Trump secure victory four years ago is looking less firm in 2020 with the potential to shift the outcomes in key battleground states.
....polls leading to Election Day show that enthusiasm for the incumbent has waned compared to 2016. In a race where the margin of victory may be slim and turn on the result in just a handful of states, even a slight dip for either candidate in a core constituency can mean the difference between winning and losing."

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So Trump’s secret Chinese bank account gets exposed along with $25million funneled from China to Trump during his first year in office and you come on here shouting ‘Biden China’.

Whatever, Chomper.  You won't have to wait much longer to find out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1