SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?

Scott

SURVEY: Who will win the US Presidential Election?  

528 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

I didn't think it was possible to get this many conspiracy theories into 1 posts but I take my hat off to you sir ! You'vee excelled yourself here.

Now take a well earned break from your survival bunker and go and get yourself a nice treat. Careful you don't take too long. There is a civil war coming after all.

Unfortunately, you may be right. If Trump loses, his supporters will be breaking out their armories, courtesy of the Second Amendment. If Trump wins, expect the black and Hispanic minorities to be protesting all over America. They've had enough.

Can't recall when America was so polarised. Vietnam War, maybe.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

I have friendly wagers with a few friends of mine on what branch and dept actually ushers him out of the White House when he refuses to leave....I chose The Space Force (yes I know I am gonna lose that bet but how awesome would that be...lol)

Wouldn't that be The Not Your Space Any More Force?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

" People can stray away from eternal truths if they so choose." Trump has certainly done a lot of that.

Please post your own academic qualifications and IQ score, I am fascinated by your sweeping generalisation.

What? IQ scores and academic qualifications mean nothing. I have an IQ score above average, mostly cos of training in this area, and a Masters, but I wouldn't think myself above ordinary guys. A doctorate would be easy, but why bother, it's just a piece of paper.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

No Nixon  didnt use the phrase   , although Regan used a similar term " "Let's make America great again"

Nixon and Kissinger were too busy destroying Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, organizing break ins to cover up their miss doings and killing students at Kent State University, to come up with a phrase like that! Nixon was a LOSER!

4 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Nixon and Kissinger were too busy destroying Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, organizing break ins to cover up their miss doings and killing students at Kent State University, to come up with a phrase like that! Nixon was a LOSER!

Not as big a loser as Trump. Nixon didn't do any jail time, Trump will.....lots!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WuhanVagabond said:

Yeah, so... just so you know, your handlers are both proud of you and of themselves.

Watch something other than MSNBC and CNN (and NBC< ABC, CBS and NPR). If you think the Burismo scandal is a conspiracy theory, then you are willfully ignorant or mentally challenged.10 years from now, when the country is a disaster, you'll be like the adult looking back at what you did at 16 and shaking your head at your stupidity...

And Crowdstrike is a Ukrainian company, lol!

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

I have friendly wagers with a few friends of mine on what branch and dept actually ushers him out of the White House when he refuses to leave....I chose The Space Force (yes I know I am gonna lose that bet but how awesome would that be...lol)

Ejection into space afterwards would be even sweeter. 

• Like 1