French Woman Contracted COVID after Quarantine

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the TAT are urgently looking now for an infectious farang or myanmar worker !

Yes French 

It is Fking EVERYWHERE!!! Of course. What's the big deal. Why do these little countries that purportedly display a '0' get up all in arms when it pops up? It was always China, but who cares where it c

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jerolamo said:

the scientists are not sponsored by government, in this liberal wild free market world, scientists AND government AND representative population politics are, majority of them (70% of deputy in self and illegal situation of interest conflicts in EU assembly place), sponsored by industries. And that is the very precise crucial point who imply corrupted decisions and fakes/fear communications.

You should read a book titled: "Propaganda" who was writing in USA by capitalists around year 1930 and describe how start the job of "president advisor" and use commercial communication technique (who is based on rhetoric and manipulation knowledge) to be influential with an image of a leader who finally deserve, not a country really, but his own clients who paid for his candidature and propaganda (expensive).

So, definitely no: the scientists are not sponsored by government, but by business (and so the corrupted governments), the government authorize them to speak in TV shows... it is very different.

Well according to you it's the same.... I've added to what you said above to clarify / interpret it.....

"some scientists are not sponsored directly by government, but by business (and so the corrupted governments are at the root of it), the corrupted government authorize them to speak in TV shows"

So if the said authorised scientists did not go along with government spin, would they keep their authorisation, do you think?

If not, then indirectly, many of the scientists speaking on CV appear to have  government sponsorship albeit at "arm's length" 

And if they're sponsored by business, how does that make us more confident in their impartiality and adherence to true science over profit?

I've read your post 3 times @jerolamo and you appear to be wanting to have it both ways?

1 minute ago, Morty T said:

Just continue with the normal policy, don't test everyone and charge 3500 Baht for those that want to be tested independently. That will keep the numbers low. Problem solved.

6500-8000 baht for a test.

1 minute ago, Morty T said:

Just continue with the normal policy, don't test everyone and charge 3500 Baht for those that want to be tested independently. That will keep the numbers low. Problem solved.

It just enforces the governments charlatan approach to how much Covid there really is.  It reminds me of watching David Copperfield make the Statue of Liberty disappear.  These guys are good at making Covid disappear without really trying.

• Haha 1

Is it very sure she is Thai? because I have the story of a French woman with her son (not husband ) , from the same part of France, who take the plane at the same date and was allowed to go to Ko samui at the same date 

but she spent 14 days of quarantine in Bangkok 

she changed her O-A visa in non O visa, because she was accompagnied by her son who goes to school in Ko Samui 

Edited by Aforek
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blumpie said:

Hilarious!

So she's been in quarantine for 14 days and now another 14.

28 days quarantined.

How is your month going?  

And Thailand wants to reduce the quarantine period to 10 days.. Thai logic .....or lack of it.

• Like 2

Noooooooooooo! How is that possible?! I thought they did such a great job, you know, with next to no testing and such extremely low numbers of infections! 

16 hours ago, quake said:

Yes French :cheesy:

black humor you Brit 🤨

well the scamdemic is going very well, it is a successful endeavor. welcome to the new golden age of BS.

17 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Spot on.

They cannot admit that the quarantine system is flawed.

Covid can linger on surfaces for weeks. Are the cleaners really that good?

I have read .Upto 28 days.