French Woman Contracted COVID after Quarantine

8 hours ago, mbenson said:

It is either this or admit that the quarantine program and all of the testing is ineffective and has been giant waste.

I don't think a single case says this. If there was not quarantine there may have been thousands of cases just  like in other countries.

• Like 2
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess the TAT are urgently looking now for an infectious farang or myanmar worker !

Yes French 

It is Fking EVERYWHERE!!! Of course. What's the big deal. Why do these little countries that purportedly display a '0' get up all in arms when it pops up? It was always China, but who cares where it c

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Enlil said:

If u ever wonder where all this going to heres good legit explanation. 

Thanks for posting that.  The future of the citizens of the world will be bleak if these Rs ols get their way.  I know back in Australia the scum in politics will be all for it.  For too long governments the world over have ignored what is right for their people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, ezzra said:

For all we know this woman could an anomaly of nature or who ever was suppose to check her didn't do their job properly or at all. or.. or.. or.. who really knows what is going on for sure? no body...

You're wrong there. TV.com posters know everything for sure. They haven't been outside since April but they know every <deleted> thing 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, mr mr said:

no thailand no have covis. thailand number 1. wear mask ride alone on motorcye. thai not do same stupid farang country. not follow rule. not together fight covis. why farang not want stop covis.

Anutin to announce: Soak Amulet in Whisky, then wear on wrist or around neck , Virus no like, all Ok

• Like 1

A "Green light" on page 5

"French stupid - spend all the money - apparently they are enormously rich to have a residence in SAMUI" -
This is an excerpt from your post.

Maybe it's thanks to the rich or middle-class people, if there are employees
Besides, if this can help maintain some jobs, even part-time, and the protocol has been respected, why not.
You shouldn't be envious.
I hope this Frenchwoman is recovering from it and that it will only be a bad memory.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I could only find one ASQ hotel in SP.

An Iranian businessman tested positive on 15 Oct. at an (un-named) ASQ hotel in SP.

There were two others, Thais from Hong Kong positive on same day as French lady from Samut Prakan (maybe theres a state quarantine facility there as well though?)

I found 4 ASQs in Samut Prakan. 

5 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

As I have explained previously there are 70+ government hospitals throughout the provinces of Thailand.  If each hospital had one extra person die each week it's not going to show up as anything drastic like 70 dying in the one hospital.  And they can claim the death was due to pneumonia or heart disease or diabetes and how can you dispute a death certificate signed by a doctor?  That's about 3600 deaths in a year.  Those dying from pneumonia or heart disease or diabetes would run into the hundreds of thousands a year!

In the UK currently 141 deaths/day. Thats over 51000 deaths/year. Try those numbers for Thailand.

7 minutes ago, polpott said:
15 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

As I have explained previously there are 70+ government hospitals throughout the provinces of Thailand.  If each hospital had one extra person die each week it's not going to show up as anything drastic like 70 dying in the one hospital.  And they can claim the death was due to pneumonia or heart disease or diabetes and how can you dispute a death certificate signed by a doctor?  That's about 3600 deaths in a year.  Those dying from pneumonia or heart disease or diabetes would run into the hundreds of thousands a year!

In the UK currently 141 deaths/day. Thats over 51000 deaths/year. Try those numbers for Thailand.

Please check my previous post above some minutes ago, which explains it. I agree to Grumpy John.

Edited by Flying Saucage
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Grumpy John said:

Except many Thai hospitals test suspicious pneumonia cases for covid-19. Most serious cases go to hospital and even a few covid-19 cases would light up like a Christmas tree. I doubt a lot of people are dying of covid-19 unnoticed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1