Children moving to my condo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As long as mother in law plus her new husband, wife's 6 brothers with kids plus 7 uncles, 15 aunts ... not moving in too, it should be fine.

.... and so it begins...  Good Luck, mate 😉  

Hope it's not my condo. The few children here cause chaos screaming and shouting which reverbarates along every corridor.

4 hours ago, Henryford said:

For a farang owning a condo there is no "first" name in the blue book. If you add a thai name they are the first and only name.

My name is in my blue book in Thai........Page 2 . Whereas P1 is the address.....

4 hours ago, blackcab said:

As stated, the OP has permanent residence. PR's are listed in blue books.

Thank you, too many people like to make statements about things they don't know anything about, and yet not many of them are Thai. 55555

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Henryford said:

For a farang owning a condo there is no "first" name in the blue book. If you add a thai name they are the first and only name.

Not sure about that. For many years I owned a condo in central Bangkok (my name (alone) was shown as the owner on the back of the chanut (official land title document).

I have Thai Permanent Residency.

My name was shown in the Tabien Baan (household registration Book) as the house master.

My Thai adult Thai son was also listed, his name followed my name. 

Maybe different land offices have different 'policies' about this subject.

17 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

Interesting points, yet not relevant in my case. GF has never been married and children are obviously in her name, so that's covered.

And correct about unknown future, but isn't that always the case???? But thank you for bringing up the points.

With full respect, nice to see you're keeping your mind open as to the future and your aiming to provide a roof etc., for the children, very noble, I praise you for this. 

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

With full respect, nice to see you're keeping your mind open, you're checking to understand the implications, and you obviously have some objectives for yourself, your GF and for the 2 children including their care and education. Very noble, I admire /praise you for this. 

Good luck.

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Good luck.

23 hours ago, offset said:

My son was in a housebook in Prachinburi but went to school in Bangkok he now goes to school in Hua Hin

You don't need to live where you are registered in the housebook. I live in Khon Kaen and my housebook is in Bangkok.