Typhoon Molave Warning

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because of the trolling of my previous topic I want to make it clear that this is a prediction of the formation of a possible tropical storm.    It is not my prediction I am just doing a hea

I always appreciate your weather warnings, & it's very considerate of you to post them.   I also well remember your informative & accurate posts with the Cave football team.  

amazing.   the white dot is Bangkok. 

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Thai weather site is down at the moment. 

Actually web site has been up for some time but still showing radars from before 0800 this morning for all sites.  Or course Bangkok radars have been down for weeks now.  

• Like 1

Good update. On that current track, it will pass across Buriram and lower Isaan for next weekend. If it stays on this southern trend, most of the rainfall will dump on the southern flank of the rotation. I expect the eastern provinces and Bangkok to be most affected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Actually web site has been up for some time but still showing radars from before 0800 this morning for all sites.  Or course Bangkok radars have been down for weeks now.  

http://www.tmd.go.th/en/

is still down for me. not sure what is happening.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I wonder why they are down.  Could it be that the satellite link has been disconnected for a lack of payment.

13 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

But I am getting it after a page saying it is down it comes up using below link.

https://weather.tmd.go.th/skm120.php

weather.tmd.go.th’s server IP address could not be found.

and then I get this

weather.tmd.go.th took too long to respond

Both links are not working, and I even tried a different browser and turned of my VPN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

weather.tmd.go.th’s server IP address could not be found.

and then I get this

weather.tmd.go.th took too long to respond

Both links are not working, and I even tried a different browser and turned of my VPN

I just went to that IP address with no issues at all - but as have said the radar data is from before 0800 today.  But as I wrote this the screen changed to unable to find - but a new Google to weather.tmd.go.th had no trouble getting it.   And seems to be holding.  Am using Singapore server.  A radar change just gave me unable to find but then then came up so loading is as slow as cold molasses.  

Just now, lopburi3 said:

I just went to that IP address with no issues at all - but as have said the radar data is from before 0800 today.

could it be you are looking at a cached page? from this morning?

It's got a long way to come before it hits Thailand. In Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, I have yet to see a wind exceeding 20 km/hr. Apologies if that's off topic.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's got a long way to come before it hits Thailand.

yes this topic is a heads up for approach of the low pressure system.

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

In Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, I have yet to see a wind exceeding 20 km/hr. Apologies if that's off topic.

yes. this is more about rain the can generated all over Thailand by the low pressure system. Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's got a long way to come before it hits Thailand. In Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, I have yet to see a wind exceeding 20 km/hr. Apologies if that's off topic.

Saudel will move in overnight and Molave will be here before next weekend. How fast do you need them to move?

Has Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai ever been affected by the remnants of any of these tropical disturbances?

• metisdead changed the title to Typhoon Molave Warning