Typhoon Molave Warning

10 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

could it be you are looking at a cached page? from this morning?

Now I can not connect with any address to prove or disprove the above.  🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because of the trolling of my previous topic I want to make it clear that this is a prediction of the formation of a possible tropical storm.    It is not my prediction I am just doing a hea

I always appreciate your weather warnings, & it's very considerate of you to post them.   I also well remember your informative & accurate posts with the Cave football team.  

amazing.   the white dot is Bangkok. 

Posted Images

It will be interesting to see if tomorrow, Monday, the Bangkok Metropolitan street crews will be out to clean the drains.  Only issue I have is that after heavy rains, the sewer gasses tend to push up through my condo pipes and being in one of the penthouses we seem to get a little leak of the smelly stuff.  Smells like a Skunk hit the unit, that is until we turn on the taps and push it back down.  The juristic maintenance people were working on the roof vents this week as well.  Lets see how it works out.   

7 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

It is ok, it looks like the system is either unavailable for either maintenance, updating, or they forgot to pay the bill...lol

Edited by ThailandRyan
24 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Now connected again and pages are not from my computer cache as can bring up all but times are from about 2245 UTC for sites not on my computer but seem to be my last view for those I had accessed today.  

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

Now connected again and pages are not from my computer cache as can bring up all but times are from about 2245 UTC for sites not on my computer but seem to be my last view for those I had accessed today.  

That is just crazy.  I still can not connect, even on my cell phone, or by changing browsers or switching VPN's.  

28 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Saudel will move in overnight and Molave will be here before next weekend. How fast do you need them to move?

Has Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai ever been affected by the remnants of any of these tropical disturbances?

I think we get more of the monsoon coming the other way.

28 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Saudel will move in overnight and Molave will be here before next weekend. How fast do you need them to move?

Has Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai ever been affected by the remnants of any of these tropical disturbances?

Yes. But not this year. 

• metisdead changed the title to Typhoon Molave Warning

I'm more concerned with the ones coming after Molave (weather prediction models) for where I live (HH) though I fear the north is going to get real wet with this train of storms lining up. Although models are not always 100%, they're showing systems arriving in the more southern Vietnam areas (vs north of Danang) which will possibly affect us here with some heavier rains. My biggest concern is a system forming in the Gulf which thankfully hasn't seen one since Gay, but this being 2020, I'm not counting anything out..