Jump to content

Do I need to go to an Immigration Office?


Recommended Posts

I have an expired multi entry non O visa. 

 

I got a one time 60 day extension based on family on Sept 17th. 

Permitted to stay until Nov. 26th. 

 

I read that extensions now run until Dec 31st. 

 

I plan to apply for a 1 year extension at the beginning of December.

 

My Question:

 

Do I need to go to the immigration office to get the permission to stay stamp changed from Nov. 26th to December 31st?

 

TIA. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have to go to immigration and ask for your extension to be changed to start from the 31st of October and end on the December 30th.

I too got a 60 day extension in Sept. to carry my permission to stay until November 25.  I just got back from Ubon immigration - they would not change the date to reflect the current amnesty.  They di

Was the 60-day extension they offered aligned with the new extension dates of commencing from 1 November?     Like yourselves (and the OP), I got the 60-day, Thai spouse extension on

Posted Images

19 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

I have an expired multi entry non O visa. 

 

I got a one time 60 day extension based on family on Sept 17th. 

Permitted to stay until Nov. 26th. 

 

I read that extensions now run until Dec 31st. 

 

I plan to apply for a 1 year extension at the beginning of December.

 

My Question:

 

Do I need to go to the immigration office to get the permission to stay stamp changed from Nov. 26th to December 31st?

 

TIA. 

When you go it would be great to report how you went and what office you went to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to go to immigration and ask for your extension to be changed to start from the 31st of October and end on the December 30th.

I have a 60 day extension based on Marriage which expires on 25 Nov and went to Khon Kaen immigration back on the 16 th Oct with a view to getting the expiry date changed, but was told by the immigration officer to go back one week before expiry .. they did not seem to understand what I was talking about.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2020 at 2:50 PM, ubonjoe said:

You have to go to immigration and ask for your extension to be changed to start from the 31st of October and end on the December 30th.

 

I tried this but Satun Immigration won't change the date, they said it doesn't apply to my 60 day extension based on Thai wife.

 

If I want to stay longer after the 26th on Nov I need to pay another 1900 baht and they will give me 30 days.  🙏

 

 

Edited by BillyBobzTeeth
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BillyBobzTeeth said:

If I want to stay longer after the 26th on Nov I need to pay another 1900 baht and this will  30 days. 

There is a new 60 day extension that can be applied for now. No need for your marriage certificate and etc or a embassy letter.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is a new 60 day extension that can be applied for now. No need for your marriage certificate and etc or a embassy letter.

How much is this latest 60-day extension?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, essox essox said:

why would it be closed today  ????

As Friday was a holiday and they were closed perhaps he thought it was a four day holiday as often seems to occur for government employees.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

How much is this latest 60-day extension?

The normal 1900 baht fee but some office have been saying 3900 baht. Report today that it was 1900 baht in Bangkok.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

There is a new 60 day extension that can be applied for now. No need for your marriage certificate and etc or a embassy letter.

Is there a special form for this 60 day extension?
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...