A surge in pregnancies ?

I previously only used to see a pregnant Woman once a week or so , these days I see numerous pregnant ladies everyday , yesterday I notice eight pregnant ladies .

Has anyone else noticed that ?

We are nine months into this pandemic and seven months after lockdown when everyone had to be home by 10 PM .

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I previously only used to see a pregnant Woman once a week or so , these days I see numerous pregnant ladies everyday , yesterday I notice eight pregnant ladies .

We are nine months into this pandemic and seven months after lockdown when everyone had to be home by 10 PM .

"yesterday I notice eight pregnant ladies" All in your household? Wow.

33 minutes ago, Lacessit said:
56 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Maieusiophilia is a thing Corpus....   why are you noticing these pregnant women?... :whistling: 

It's very seldom I have to Google any term, congratulations, you succeeded in stumping me.

Just a dash of sesquipedalian loquaciousness... :1zgarz5:

My Thai nephew's (absolutely stunning) wife is pregnant with their third. 

No.1 came along after they were flooded in during the great flood and the government provided condoms arrived too late - at least that's his story :whistling:

Come to think of it there does seem to be a rash of "blooming" ladies in the office, must be the season for it.

1 hour ago, Crossy said:

My Thai nephew's (absolutely stunning) wife is pregnant with their third. 

No.1 came along after they were flooded in during the great flood and the government provided condoms arrived too late - at least that's his story :whistling:

Come to think of it there does seem to be a rash of "blooming" ladies in the office, must be the season for it.

That happens when people work from home or when Curfew happens.

Some turn their profession into firefighters.

Putting the ladies fire out more often????

On 10/25/2020 at 1:20 PM, CorpusChristie said:

If you see my wife pregnant please let me know. I've been stuck in the UK for 7 months and she wasn't up the duff when I left !

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

If you see my wife pregnant please let me know. I've been stuck in the UK for 7 months and she wasn't up the duff when I left !

She told me she had killed the rabbit just after making breakfast for me.

• 1 month later...