Health Minister flies to Samui delivering antiviral drug

webfact

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

One would assume that if it was efficient in treating patients, all hospitals would have some supply of the antiviral drug already in supply ? Or is this clown going to personally deliver 1,000 capsules to each area, should an infection be recorded ?

It could, on the other hand, be a way of getting himself another 15 minutes of "fame" ! 

The latter sentence of your comment is correct....the guy's a twit !

• Like 2

They were Excited to get the tourists back in , this case will prove the saying 1 step forward 3 steps back, Europe is suffering again and each reported case in Los will be flashed across the internet faster than Anutin can deliver the Pills

Everything is under controle all the quarantine places are controled and save and no need to panic , but this peace of .... says she probably caught it while in quarantine while other news says she caught it after leaving quarantine wich is strange because she left 20th and had symptoms the 22th so that can't be treu . They better all keep their mouths shut and just let it go it's course because everything they say is contradictive so doesn't make any sence whatsoever . Keep going the way things are going now without anybody saying anything is the safest thing to do , it makes people have some hope till the vaccine is here and then can go back to normal sa far as it can , but please let them all shut their pieholes . They all do more damage then good Anutin , Prayut , wichever <deleted> speaks .

10 hours ago, webfact said:

He said the general public should not worry, as the health and safety measures currently in place are stringent, and all health officials are working their best to prevent the spread.

LOL!  You havnt been out much have you Autin?  In my village no masks, no social distancing, festivals still proceeding and people approaching my masked wife and I asking "you not finished with covid?"

The whole thing is a joke!!

Edited by ThaiFelix
  • Like 1

From my experience it takes a few hours only with Bangkok Airways airfreight, so the tablets could have been on the island about two days ago. However, isn't Favipiravir the drug that didn't show specific results in the WHO-studies, whilst Remdesivir shows the best effect, the latter has been kind of approved to use in a number of countries.

• Like 1