Biden blasts Trump as U.S. COVID-19 cases mount and Pence staff endures outbreak

webfact

3 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

yes, it's trump's fault.

it's NOT possible to prevent the virus getting in.

not condemning whatabout nations i don't have a steak in.

we had and have no coherent national policy.

ChouDoufu

You are like every liberal I ever met.  Conrfont them to answer and they can't  Again, you are so  smart  tell me exactly how Trump could have prevented the virus.  Again, if Trump is at fault, then so are the leaders of every nation on earth to their response since there are deaths all over the world.  Sweden did absolutely nothing and their death rate is lower than the USA.  So that pretty well refutes you logic that DOING SOMETHING had any effect at all. 

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

image.png.c80cc1b21e74bb7f10f4d7bf7bcefe12.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

i wasn't clear?

yes, it's trump's fault.

it's NOT possible to prevent the virus getting in.

not condemning whatabout nations i don't have a steak in.

we had and have no coherent national policy.

Apparently not, see the post following yours.

3 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

you keep harping on trump "preventing the virus."   as i stated, that would be impossible.  it will get in, it did get in.  it's how you deal with it that matters, or in our case, how we declined to deal with it.  if sweden has been sucessful, then yippee for them.  america is not sweden.  i am not swedish.  i am american and we failed.

choudoufu

Again you BLAME TRUMP  I ask you specifically what could he do to prevent it.  Also if Sweden did nothing and had a lower death rate if effectively refutes your contention that doing anything has a positive impact. Or perhaps you can't grasp that. 

Also please explain how Trump could over rule the governors.  The governors not the federal government control each states.  Perhaps you should blame them. 

Edited by Thomas J
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

StevenL

I am asking you specifically to elaborate what Trump should have done to prevent or mitigate the coronavirus Gosh notice the FACTS that the states with high covid death rates WERE ALL DEMOCRAT.  Tell me you tell me specifically what Trump could have done to order New York governor CUOMO and New Jersy governor Murphy to change THEIR policies to prevent the Covid deaths in their states.  Oh but I forget you blame Trump but not Cuomo and Murphy even though it was the latter that controlled Covid measures for their respective states. 

image.png

I will happily answer all your questions that haven't been answered extensively before.

Also, please show me where I think Cuomo and Murphy acted well.

• Like 2