Biden blasts Trump as U.S. COVID-19 cases mount and Pence staff endures outbreak

34 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

They'll care alright if someone completely untested and unqualified gets into the oval office by the back door.

The present oval office user is totally untested and unqualified. So why worry about Kamala.

• Like 2
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is trying to skate past the coronavirus issue with three lies. Lie #1. America is "rounding the turn". The number of active cases are rising, nearly 2.9 million. Lie #2. A vaccine will

"Trump told the rally: "There's no nation in the world that's recovered like we've recovered." " Some countries needed to adjust, not recover..... South Korea, Taiwan and Japan come to mind.

ChouDoufu So it is Trumps fault.  Tell me exactly how Trump was "suppose" to stop the virus from entering the USA.  While you are at it, tell me why the leaders of these countries are also not

Posted Images

8 hours ago, stevenl said:

The present oval office user is totally untested and unqualified. So why worry about Kamala.

The current president was thoroughly tested and vetted and won a primary contest against 17 other Republican candidates, in addition to winning an election in his own right...Ms. Harris will have done none of that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
25 minutes ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

The current president was thoroughly tested and vetted and won a primary contest against 17 other Republican candidates, in addition to winning an election in his own right...Ms. Harris will have done none of that.

It won't be any worse once she is in the oval office. Frustrated much, just like your brethren who worry about Kamala.

7 minutes ago, stevenl said:

It won't be any worse once she is in the oval office. Frustrated much, just like your brethren who worry about Kamala.

I just find it interesting that some are so hot for a President Harris, when no one in her own party even wanted her as a candidate.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I just find it interesting that some are so hot for a President Harris, when no one in her own party even wanted her as a candidate.

You are a trump supporter so why worry about what others think.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I'm not worried...that's your wording; I said it was interesting. I'd be worried if such an unvetted and untested person became president because I care about my country.

Edited by Pattaya Spotter
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

As I said, only Trump supporters care about this, must be their frustrations, and realisations they're losing finally sleeping through in the back of their minds.

2 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I'm not worried...that's your wording; I said it was interesting. I'd be worried if such an unvetted and untested person became president because I care about my country.

Who can be worse, more incompetent and dumber than Trump ????

If you would have a brain - a little bit bigger than that of a cat -   you would know the answer. If you are not able to think about this, the giant majority in the world - except the REPs -  is laughing about stupid America electing such an  [email protected] . And don't let me talk about the idiotic fact that the leader of a land can be elected with the minority of the voters!

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, puck2 said:

Who can be worse, more incompetent and dumber than Trump ????

If you would have a brain - a little bit bigger than that of a cat -   you would know the answer. If you are not able to think about this, the giant majority in the world - except the REPs -  is laughing about stupid America electing such an  [email protected] . And don't let me talk about the idiotic fact that the leader of a land can be elected with the minority of the voters!

Who can be worse? Let me see, er, the other guy, George? Ah heck, his name slips my mind now. 

20 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Who can be worse? Let me see, er, the other guy, George? Ah heck, his name slips my mind now. 

:cheesy:

Compared to Trump, George (W.) seems to be very intelligent.