Four in ten supporters of Biden, Trump would not accept election defeat

webfact

1 hour ago, Slip said:

What a nonsense article. "Would not accept"?  Short of armed insurrection no-one polled has any choice but to accept.  Are they confusing the word "accept" with the word "like"? 

Meanwhile we can thank Trump and the spineless republican party for the fact that this is even a topic for discussion in U.S. politics and trash articles such as this even see the light of day.

Other than "the spineless republican party" I agree with what you wrote.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Credo said:

You said "I hope the Biden supporters can accept the same for Trump if the victory for Biden is narrow".   Are you suggesting that if Biden wins by a small majority that Trump should continue as President?   

Only after adjudication by the courts. A small majority applies to both candidates equally. Postal votes being able to be counted after the election date in some states have muddied the water, IMO.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given that, IMO, Biden would not concede if the result was a narrow victory to Trump, till it had been settled by the courts, I hope Biden supporters can accept the same for Trump if the victory for Biden is narrow.

So because you think Biden might not concede, Biden supporters should accept a court challenge by Trump.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Yes, Hillary told him not to concede.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/hillary-clinton-says-biden-should-not-concede-2020-election-under-n1238156

Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Joe Biden should not concede the 2020 presidential election “under any circumstances," anticipating issues that could prolong knowing the final outcome.

your team cheats but mine is squeaky clean. man watching left vs right is so entertaining. especially american politics. what a cluster show. 

dinosaur 1 vs dinosaur 2

a country of almost 350 million people and these 2 clowns are the best to offer ? really ? 

good grief.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

<snip>

I suggest that this article is a must read on this topic. Perhaps particularly for non Americans that are wondering what happened to America.

<snip>

Disagree with you, especially Americans should read this to realise (or for Americans realize) what they have done and still are doing to their country.

• Like 1