UK special forces board tanker and detain suspected stowaways: reports

webfact

If I had to take a bet on anyone having been in the SAS or SBS, it'd be that quiet guy in the corner who doesn't say much. You know when they die, apparently. Like some Welsh guy told me a story about how a pretty ordinary guy in his village got a salute from a double rank at his funeral.

I reckon that the Captain knew about the stowaways , may even have been paid by them .

He wasnt able to sail them ashore , so they thought of a clever devious plan .

You pretend to be hijackers and the SBS will come out and rescue us and you and you will be taken to the UK where you can plead your case in Court , 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, evadgib said:

Unbelievably these 7 oiks were bailed yesterday! How on earth can Piracy; Hi-jacking; Illegal entry; Covid breaching & whatever I have missed allow that

???????? is a joke! ????

I'm guessing the whole story was overblown, and they're just your run of the mill economic migrants who made some verbal threats.

• Confused 1

On 10/29/2020 at 10:02 PM, CorpusChristie said:

I reckon that the Captain knew about the stowaways , may even have been paid by them .

He wasnt able to sail them ashore , so they thought of a clever devious plan .

You pretend to be hijackers and the SBS will come out and rescue us and you and you will be taken to the UK where you can plead your case in Court , 

Do you know the Captain?

What makes you 'reckon' that he is dishonest?

Can you please let us know?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ravip said:

Do you know the Captain?

What makes you 'reckon' that he is dishonest?

Can you please let us know?

Just seems a bit of a coincidence that the stowaways decided to hijack the ship just off the coast of the UK adjacent to the SBS HQ .

The Captain musta have known of the stowaways presence on the ship and the stoaways would have put their lives at risk trying to swim from ship to shore and the Captain would have been guilty of trafficking had he assisted the stowaways in reaching the UK .

Convenient  all round if they hijacked the ship