'People must brace for new-normal lifestyle for at least two years before Covid-19 is contained'

Just now, polpott said:

Absolutely. My village had food giveaways during the lockdown. My wife instigated them.I gave around 1k baht each time (i suspect more). Now if I spend time with a girl in a bar, I will tip 200 as opposed to 100 before. Its good to give. Buddha likes me.

lol had to chuckle that you mention your wife AND tipping bar girls ...hope wifey doesn't read your posts 😉

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people need to stand up and say no.

People need to tell covid deniers to go away.

I don't the think "new normal" is going to last much longer in Europe, unrest developing in Poland, Italy, Germany and the UK. Judging by the Thai protests things will be changing too.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bluedan said:

lol had to chuckle that you mention your wife AND tipping bar girls ...hope wifey doesn't read your posts 😉

I'm honest with her. Honesty is always the best policy.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

What's the new normal?

Shouldn't be any different than Before the Wuhan Flu.

How many people die of flu each year? Annual influenza ...

inews.co.uk › news › health › flu-how-many-people-di...

Sep 30, 2020 — The World Health Organisation estimates that between 290000 and 650000 people die worldwide every year from influenza-related causes. 

This is it Say No More.     🚑

Already 1.15 million dead this year from Covid in 8 months.

People, you must relax.

Life is short.

Covid

Cowfit

Cow fit

Whatever. Take care of yourselves, wear a mask when requested, wash your hands and other private parts and don't forget to smile.

E751D285-49E5-4775-9974-7F0D66090C83.jpeg

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:
7 hours ago, simon43 said:

Otherwise, no changes here....

So you haven't noticed the global pandemic? How odd.

@simon43 He said he hadn't noticed any changes to his lifestyle, not the pandemic, that said, I agree with simon43 no changes here, apart from international travel restrictions, same (sh-t) day, different smell

• Like 1

This virus is the best thing that has ever happened to the NWO....Peoples compliance has blown all projections off the chart..Forget the hangover they say this party is just getting started.. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, polpott said:

Already 1.15 million dead this year from Covid in 8 months.

Sure, How many Really. Some numbers from the Normal Flu added to the Wuhan Flu.

You will see that the numbers from the Normal Flu are Down (only on paper).  :jap:

6 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Sure, How many Really. Some numbers from the Normal Flu added to the Wuhan Flu.

You will see that the numbers from the Normal Flu are Down (only on paper).  :jap:

Could it be some figures from Covid (only that ignoramous Trump calls it "Wuhan flu") are added to normal flu stats? No? Doesn't suit your agenda?

All parties (except Trump) agree that the figures for Covid deaths is an underestimation. Are you telling me that there have been less than 59 deaths in Thailand?

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute

"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material"

You'll be quoting Qanon next.

QED.

In other words when you can't get it out there, find another source, please don't try and tell me that mainstream media doesn't have an agenda.

Wiki: The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube,[14] and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetized") have migrated to BitChute.[2]

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Bluedan said:

people die all of the time with respiratory Illness and I have heard Virologists and other Doctors explain that these people often have a number of different infections so its likely some have COVID -19 as well as other seasonal corona virus and flu

Where did you hear that? Sat on your barstool or voices in your head?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Where did you hear that? Sat on your barstool or voices in your head?

Dr. Stadler Emeritus professor of immunology 

don't go to bars

maybe when you get off your barstool your voices will stop 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Bluedan said:

Dr. Stadler Emeritus professor of immunology 

don't go to bars

maybe when you get off your barstool your voices will stop 

Have you read some of his nonsense. Every scientist in the world is wrong except him, apparently. Delusions of grandeur or what?

Sounds like you're not the only one hearing voices in your head.

Edited by polpott