'People must brace for new-normal lifestyle for at least two years before Covid-19 is contained'

On 10/25/2020 at 3:47 PM, webfact said:

Giving an analogy, he said: “It is like a person who has immunity is a white sheep, and a person without immunity is a black sheep. If there are mostly white sheep in the herd, germs or dangers that could befall the black sheep would be kept at bay because the white sheep surrounding it would make it difficult for the invaders,” said Dr Yong.

Pathetic analogy. He went to the much-vaunted Chula for this? Why can't this guy go away and S-T-F-U? Just another monkey with a banana.

• Like 2
  • Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people need to stand up and say no.

People need to tell covid deniers to go away.

I don't the think "new normal" is going to last much longer in Europe, unrest developing in Poland, Italy, Germany and the UK. Judging by the Thai protests things will be changing too.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, polpott said:

Good. then you won't mind admitting that the link you provided is from a website known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material.

I take it you have been wearing blinders for most your life, if not all.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, heybuz said:

Who's a cultist,me sorry no I was just quoting reports from my home country where we have had 2 people reinfected and we've had <deleted> all infections compared to the rest of the world.If you stand under a tree in a storm you have more chance of being struck by lightning,and if your thermostat is set at 50 c you won't get scalded to death.

Based on your unconfirmed and unverifiable “source“ from your undisclosed and unnamed “country”, I think I’ll stick with my linked stats from th ECDC vs some hyperbolic poster.

1 in 7,000,000

You have a better chance of experiencing just about anything bad that could possibly happen to you.

11 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I take it you have been wearing blinders for most your life, if not all.

If it were true (which it isn't), it would be far preferable to being sucked in by BS spoken by nut jobs on the internet. Sad.

I need to add to my earlier reply.

What happens when the black sheep feel like doing the white sheep, huh, what then? Or the other way around? Maybe the white sheep are feeling particularly put out by their white sheep partners, and so they go looking for the black sheep to get it on. What then, huh?!

3 minutes ago, zim1982 said:

What happens when the black sheep feel like doing the white sheep, huh, what then? Or the other way around? Maybe the white sheep are feeling particularly put out by their white sheep partners, and so they go looking for the black sheep to get it on. What then, huh?!

You end up with one of these.

Black and white of a sheep - 9 free HQ online Puzzle Games on  Newcastlebeach 2020!

38 minutes ago, Airalee said:

Based on your unconfirmed and unverifiable “source“ from your undisclosed and unnamed “country”, I think I’ll stick with my linked stats from th ECDC vs some hyperbolic poster.

1 in 7,000,000

You have a better chance of experiencing just about anything bad that could possibly happen to you.

Good on you ,mate enjoy your argumentive life and your tin hat.

7 hours ago, TeaMonkey said:

So if everyone is wearing a mask outside of the home does the virus jump off the mask when they are home and infect them?

Possibly--- do they keep wearing masks at home, does everyone wash their hands when arriving home and before eating etc? 

1 hour ago, zim1982 said:

What happens is you get Fifty Shades of grey!

7 hours ago, Throatwobbler said:

But by wearing a mask out all day they reduce the chance of them bringing the virus home. Once again it is not that difficult to understand.

It is for some (difficult) 

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Possibly--- do they keep wearing masks at home, does everyone wash their hands when arriving home and before eating etc? 

Better yet where do the masks go once they come off.  Do they go in the bin if disposable or if washable are they immediately thrown in the wash basin and washed with bleach or another cleanser that will kill the virus.  Then do you shower, or just go and eat something in your house, possibly contaminating everything.  You never know.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, TeaMonkey said:

The only conclusion I can come to with the massive rise in infections in Europe combined with the every stricter mask mandates is that...masks don’t work and they might even be making the situation worse. Which is why the WHO, CDC and everyone else was not recommending masks until the the politics, sorry I mean science changed. 

BREAKING: Masks cause COVID-19

The reason CDC did not recommend masks in the beginning for the general public was because the vast majority of the general public was not at risk. Hospital workers were.