'People must brace for new-normal lifestyle for at least two years before Covid-19 is contained'

webfact

Just now, polpott said:

Absolutely. My village had food giveaways during the lockdown. My wife instigated them.I gave around 1k baht each time (i suspect more). Now if I spend time with a girl in a bar, I will tip 200 as opposed to 100 before. Its good to give. Buddha likes me.

lol had to chuckle that you mention your wife AND tipping bar girls ...hope wifey doesn't read your posts ????

4 minutes ago, digger70 said:

What's the new normal?

Shouldn't be any different than Before the Wuhan Flu.

How many people die of flu each year? Annual influenza ...

inews.co.uk › news › health › flu-how-many-people-di...

Sep 30, 2020 — The World Health Organisation estimates that between 290000 and 650000 people die worldwide every year from influenza-related causes. 

This is it Say No More.     ????

Already 1.15 million dead this year from Covid in 8 months.

6 hours ago, Hamus Yaigh said:
7 hours ago, simon43 said:

Otherwise, no changes here....

So you haven't noticed the global pandemic? How odd.

@simon43 He said he hadn't noticed any changes to his lifestyle, not the pandemic, that said, I agree with simon43 no changes here, apart from international travel restrictions, same (sh-t) day, different smell

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, polpott said:

Already 1.15 million dead this year from Covid in 8 months.

Sure, How many Really. Some numbers from the Normal Flu added to the Wuhan Flu.

You will see that the numbers from the Normal Flu are Down (only on paper).  :jap:

6 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Sure, How many Really. Some numbers from the Normal Flu added to the Wuhan Flu.

You will see that the numbers from the Normal Flu are Down (only on paper).  :jap:

Could it be some figures from Covid (only that ignoramous Trump calls it "Wuhan flu") are added to normal flu stats? No? Doesn't suit your agenda?

All parties (except Trump) agree that the figures for Covid deaths is an underestimation. Are you telling me that there have been less than 59 deaths in Thailand?

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitChute

"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful material"

You'll be quoting Qanon next.

QED.

In other words when you can't get it out there, find another source, please don't try and tell me that mainstream media doesn't have an agenda.

Wiki: The platform was created in 2017 to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforcement on YouTube,[14] and some creators who have been banned from YouTube or had their channels barred from receiving advertising revenue ("demonetized") have migrated to BitChute.[2]

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bluedan said:

people die all of the time with respiratory Illness and I have heard Virologists and other Doctors explain that these people often have a number of different infections so its likely some have COVID -19 as well as other seasonal corona virus and flu

Where did you hear that? Sat on your barstool or voices in your head?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Where did you hear that? Sat on your barstool or voices in your head?

Dr. Stadler Emeritus professor of immunology 

don't go to bars

maybe when you get off your barstool your voices will stop 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bluedan said:

Dr. Stadler Emeritus professor of immunology 

don't go to bars

maybe when you get off your barstool your voices will stop 

Have you read some of his nonsense. Every scientist in the world is wrong except him, apparently. Delusions of grandeur or what?

Sounds like you're not the only one hearing voices in your head.

Edited by polpott

Just now, polpott said:

Have you read some of his nonsense. Every scientist in the world is wrong except him, apparently. Delusions of grandeur or what?

I think you spend far too long in bars

who says every one except for him? you ?

did you even comprehend my post or too drunk? He's a retired expert for starters no agenda to push

secondly how is it even controversial to say that people dying with respiratory disease have more than one contagion in their system

whats even slightly strange about that?

how about when you sober up fond some one who says thats not the the case?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OumarhindaOunsingha said:

But look at the facts: 1. Sweden has done nearly nothing to stop the spread, and only 6000 deaths in a country with 10,5 million citizens; 2. Here in Denmark we have nearly opened up everything for 2 months, now, and only 125 are in hospitals with covid, and 15 in intensive care, 6 in respirator. We are 6 million people in this country. So, do you people really think such numbers justifies such complete lockdown? 8000 extra CHILDREN die every DAY due to the economy lockdown. And all those driven into severe poverty, all those with their businesses going bankrupt, etc., etc., etc. - is it worth it? Really? With these FACTUAL numbers??

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1102257/cumulative-coronavirus-cases-in-the-nordics/

Sweden:   Cumulative Covid cases 96K      Cumulative Covid deaths 5.9k

Norway:   Cumulative Covid cases  13k     Cumulative Covid deaths 267

Denmark: Cumulative Covid cases  30k     Cumulative Covid deaths 643

Finland:   Cumulative Covid cases   10k    Cumulative Covid deaths 346

14 minutes ago, polpott said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1102257/cumulative-coronavirus-cases-in-the-nordics/

Sweden:   Cumulative Covid cases 96K      Cumulative Covid deaths 5.9k

Norway:   Cumulative Covid cases  13k     Cumulative Covid deaths 267

Denmark: Cumulative Covid cases  30k     Cumulative Covid deaths 643

Finland:   Cumulative Covid cases   10k    Cumulative Covid deaths 346

17 minutes ago, polpott said:

you make an assumption that because they are nordic they should all be the same

my understanding is that Sweden has higher population densities in city areas more poor immigrants and more large nursing homes

how about the fact they have fewer deaths per million than UK Spain and Italy all who had hard lockdowns

Edited by Bluedan
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

People need to tell covid deniers to go away.

The point you don't seem to get is you are free to go away. Get your groceries delivered. Make what you want your world by staying home. How else do you think the world should be run? Do you think one set of people should be able to control the other set of people's beliefs? Clearly you do, and clearly you are wrong for thinking that way. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, polpott said:

he doesn't say everyone is wrong in fact he uses the studies of other scientists to validate his opinion. And to my original point which was simply to say that other contagions are often going present in diseased lungs, you haven't commented or perhaps too fuzzy headed to do more than a quick google search