Pick-up covered in pictures: Distraught father just wants to see his son

webfact

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I believe you mean 'her' and not 'they'.

Not letting a father see his children appears to be normal behaviour for many women all over the world.

The guy needs to understand his pleading and begging is exactly what the woman wants.

He should just walk away and have more children with a nicer woman.

The advice my UK solicitor gave me when my Brit wife played the same game with our 4 Brit kids.

Without knowing the circumstances I did not wish to apportion blame. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the same BS lately at home, got very evident to me that she makes both my and my son's life terror if things not go the way she wants. Regardless to myself, heard this story so many times within and outside Thailand. This while the guys were of all ages and usually no money issues either.

I just figured that the drama at home can't be good for my son too, so I be moving into a new condo soon, and will send her back to her parents. She won't be seeing that one coming her way for sure as she thinks to control me with my son now.

They are very good actors, seemingly to be so polite and sweet, so much depth and interesting, until you really know them and they got gains.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

On 11/5/2020 at 12:09 AM, Throatwobbler said:

If you knew anything of Britmans posting history you would know that the woman is always to blame, 100%, no questions asked. 

True but in reality it is woman doing stuff like this in 96.4% of all cases.