90 day report online

21 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I can't even get it to accept my address!

If doing it online it is not required until you get to page 2. Perhaps you are selecting the wrong district and sub district.

Not sure when is required on the mobile apps since I have never tried it.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

I can't even get it to accept my address!

So you can at least get past the first page without being presented with the "Go to your immigration office" message, I take it. But, assuming that it is, indeed, your postal address that we are talking about here, do you use the drop-down menus to enter your address on the second page? You firstly click on your province in the drop-down list and all amphurs in that province will then be listed. You then click on your amphur and all relevant tumbons will then be listed. After clicking on your particular tumbon Bob should, hopefully, then be your uncle! ????

If I could get to the second page I'd wet myself so badly I'd probably mess up my address.

Seriously, did it nine times previously so very familiar with the address scheme, Khet, Kwang etc. Also have previous applications printed which contain all the information in the acceptable format.

Edited by mtls2005

28 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

If I could get to the second page I'd wet myself so badly I'd probably mess up my address.

Can you imagine what it was like for me after trying for about 5 and half years. I was only doing a test of it to see if it worked. I thought about backing out since it was 2 weeks early and trying later but decided it would best to to all the way with it. And then again another shock when I got the approved popup.

17 hours ago, starfish said:

Every time, when there´s a thread about the online-reporting, i feel like thrown back in time for over 20 years, to the beginning of the internet.

They want to be the hub for everything, but can´t even put up a decent working website . . .

The lack of decent working websites is by no means an exclusively Thai preserve as you appear to think. For instance, just try navigating your way through the convoluted user-unfriendly maze on the GOV.UK website in order to gain a complete picture of the various procedural hoops we Brits need to jump through before we can routinely renew our passports from Thailand!

Edited by OJAS

On 10/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Seems i have the same problem as the other guys.

My last 90 day online was done on 11.08.2020; next 90 day is due 08.11.2020.  The Receipt is stapled in my passport.

I received my annual 'Support Thai wife' renewed visa on 19.10.2020.

Tried to do 90 day online as i usually do I have tried 3 different browsers (i usually use Firefox successfully) and my phone, all the same result -  but cannot get past the first page and i receive the same message the others receive.

So it looks like a 3rd trip to immigration in less than 6 weeks.

Could somebody kindly post a link to the CURRENT TM47 (90 DAY) Form so i can get prepared for my trip to immigration.

I think i have worked out why i cannot do my 90 days online renewal as usual.

1. My last annual 'support Thai wife' non-O was expiring on 14.10.2020. My current date for the next 90 day renewal is within 08.11.2020.

2.  I visited immigration on 17.09.2020 to do my non-O extension. I received 'under consideration' stamp return on 19.10.2020 [NOTE a date after 14.10.2020 - bit unusual?]

3. I returned to immigration on 19.10.2020 and received my new non-O extension until 14.10.2021. I also got a Reentry Permit.

4. I have been trying to renew my 90 days online for several days now, before 09.11.2020, without success - never had a problem renewing online before.

5. So i registered for the App, just tried it and it shows that i am 'Status Overstay : Overstay 15 days' (since 14.10.2020). 

I'm clearly not overstaying or i would have had a problem on 19.10.2020 when i received my passport with the extension and i applied for a reentry permit.

So i have to go to immigration next week to sort out their mess!

32 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

it shows that i am 'Status Overstay : Overstay 15 days' (since 14.10.2020)

Yeah. It feels like they broke something when they were trying to fix something else. Maybe they're checking an old, out of date database.

Seeing quite a few people encountering this issue, based on FB forums.

36 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Same for me. Am hoping that this will allow us to use on-line reporting at least up until our next renewals? And maybe it will get repaired?

Thanks for the details/update.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:08 PM, CraigInBangkok said:

Just reporting that mine seemed to go through online okay this morning, just waiting for approval and as Joe said never had to report in person after a new extension. The only problem I ever had online was with a new passport.

I have a new passport and although I got all my stamps moved over, it seems the new passport number hasn't been registered on the tm47 website. Is this something I need to do myself in person somewhere, or can I do it online?

10 hours ago, bradiston said:

I have a new passport and although I got all my stamps moved over, it seems the new passport number hasn't been registered on the tm47 website. Is this something I need to do myself in person somewhere, or can I do it online?

Your 90-day report is due and you've tried to use the web portal or the mobile app? And you've experienced issues? Which issues? Error message details? "Please visit office"?

When did you move your stamps? When was you last extension of stay renewal? Whe was your last 90-day report? Which office? When is your next report date?

In the past it seems like it was required to file one's first 90-day report after getting a new passport, in person or by mail. After that one could use the online systems.

That said, some people have reported being able to use the online systems immediately after getting a new passport.

Also seen a few random reports of people saying that an IO "did something" which then allowed them to use the online system.

AFAIK, there is nothing you can do online to rectify an inability to use the online system.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Your 90-day report is due and you've tried to use the web portal or the mobile app? And you've experienced issues? Which issues? Error message details? "Please visit office"?

When did you move your stamps? When was you last extension of stay renewal? Whe was your last 90-day report? Which office? When is your next report date?

In the past it seems like it was required to file one's first 90-day report after getting a new passport, in person or by mail. After that one could use the online systems.

That said, some people have reported being able to use the online systems immediately after getting a new passport.

Also seen a few random reports of people saying that an IO "did something" which then allowed them to use the online system.

AFAIK, there is nothing you can do online to rectify an inability to use the online system.

My report was approved using my old passport number. But not my new one. My question was, how do I update my  new passport number.

48 minutes ago, bradiston said:

My report was approved using my old passport number. But not my new one. My question was, how do I update my  new passport number.

I don't know how it can be done. Ask your local immigration office about it.

All I know is that it took over 5 years for me to use online reporting with and old entry and a new passport. It was just something immigration somewhere did.

Applied online 26th Sept...still shows as "pending".....back it up with an application by post........nothing by 20th Oct.....phoned immigration who claimed oh! all done.....still not received anything...BUT...they did, over the phone, tell me my new report date so I am hoping all is well.

Same problem here.

Before yesterday, I filled 90 days report  online and came back yesterday as Not approved.

Yesterday, I tried again for daughter and myself.

24 hours gone and still: "pending".

Do they get ever something right here?

30 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Applied online 26th Sept...still shows as "pending".....back it up with an application by post........nothing by 20th Oct.....phoned immigration who claimed oh! all done.....still not received anything...BUT...they did, over the phone, tell me my new report date so I am hoping all is well.

I would not trust them.

Maybe later, getting fined.

I will go next week to immigration myself. What a bunch of loo......

2 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I would not trust them.

Maybe later, getting fined.

I will go next week to immigration myself. What a bunch of loo......

Keeping a copy of the 'pending' document and relying on Ubonjoe telling me that that should prevent a fine being levied.

The last thing I want to do is go in person to the IO.....it would entail a 12 hour round trip.

11 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Keeping a copy of the 'pending' document and relying on Ubonjoe telling me that that should prevent a fine being levied.

The last thing I want to do is go in person to the IO.....it would entail a 12 hour round trip.

The one I submitted 2 days ago, it came back yesterday as "rejected"

Reason: Your address not clear dont have address number and room number

Even though, I did submit the same as the last 3 quarters.

Yesterday, I did it new again for me and my daughter and both are "pending" after 24 hours.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't know how it can be done. Ask your local immigration office about it.

All I know is that it took over 5 years for me to use online reporting with and old entry and a new passport. It was just something immigration somewhere did.

Went to Jomtien IO to ask about it. She said you don't need to do it til January. I said yes, I did it yesterday but with my old passport number. NO PROBLEM she said. So long as your name's the same.

So mystery remains about updating passport number, but at least I've got an approved 90 day report. Good old Thailand!

On 10/29/2020 at 3:23 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

I think i have worked out why i cannot do my 90 days online renewal as usual.

1. My last annual 'support Thai wife' non-O was expiring on 14.10.2020. My current date for the next 90 day renewal is within 08.11.2020.

2.  I visited immigration on 17.09.2020 to do my non-O extension. I received 'under consideration' stamp return on 19.10.2020 [NOTE a date after 14.10.2020 - bit unusual?]

3. I returned to immigration on 19.10.2020 and received my new non-O extension until 14.10.2021. I also got a Reentry Permit.

4. I have been trying to renew my 90 days online for several days now, before 09.11.2020, without success - never had a problem renewing online before.

5. So i registered for the App, just tried it and it shows that i am 'Status Overstay : Overstay 15 days' (since 14.10.2020). 

I'm clearly not overstaying or i would have had a problem on 19.10.2020 when i received my passport with the extension and i applied for a reentry permit.

So a 3hr round trip to immigration this morning. Submitted my 90 days form and copies of passport pages etc. Took 10 minutes from arriving at the office to leaving; nothing said, got given next 90 day date. Hopefully next time in 3 months i can resort back to doing it Online as usual and without any problems.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:08 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

So a 3hr round trip to immigration this morning. Submitted my 90 days form and copies of passport pages etc. Took 10 minutes from arriving at the office to leaving; nothing said, got given next 90 day date. Hopefully next time in 3 months i can resort back to doing it Online as usual and without any problems.

Just checked the Immigration eServices 90 day App  for my current status and it is now showing that i am currently permitted to stay until 14.10.2020 (WRONG - I extended till 14.10.2021) and i am overstay 28 days (WRONG). Not sure how i can get their system to be correct - what a pain!

Just did my 90 day report online. Last time I tried to use the service (August 2020) I could not log on for two weeks - had to emplu someone to take my passport to CW - which always worries me - suppose the poor motorcy guy gets mugged or crushed by a double mud truck! In that case it did not happen.

This time, after a couple of typos, my application (via Android app) was accepted. One or two points to note unless you noted them already:

1: There is a small box which you can tick to use originally recorded address - I missed this at first, but it is very useful as there are usually several different ways of presenting a Thai address so at least ypu can be consistent with last log-in.

2: The App  asks you to fill in your geographical co-ordinates - (Oh b****r I thought - have to check with Google Earth) but quickly realised that that particular box was not active. I had logged in on a Thai-registered phone form home in Bangkok - I guess the App is smart enough to log the location of your phone. 

On 11/4/2020 at 2:08 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Submitted my 90 days form and copies of passport pages etc.

Which office is this that insists on passport copies being provided with 90-day reports submitted in person? Most offices just require a completed TM47, previous notification slip and original passport.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:58 AM, Surelynot said:

use the postal system....then NO 12 hour round trip is needed