Jump to content

Husband not in Thailand - need divorce

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Preacher said:

Divorce by mutual consent can be done at any amphur, both parties don't even have to visit the same amphur. 


Just remember all legal papers if you use another amphur. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell her to hook up with the G/F Husband is certain to rush back when he hears the good news

It is laughable reading some of the posts on this thread form so-called experts, who actually have no idea what they are talking about. My case, i left Thailand 26th feb 2010, my ex divorced me n

It can sometimes be hard to pick up on their subtle signals.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...