Yearly retirement Non O extension

You can apply up to 30 days early or 45 days at some offices.

It should not be that busy in early November. The amnesty ends on Saturday so most people will of at least gotten a  extension until the end of November or later.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scott60 said:

Thanks

I report to Charngwattana

I would normally go 30 days in advance but worry they might be very crowded with Amnesty clients

Make an appointment at CW

Works an absolute treat. 

Did mine last week. You are seen in your 15 minute appointment time. Everything checked and stamped in 15 mins. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

I second the making of an appointment on-line.  Then ensure you read through some of the threads for those that have gone to CW and ensure you have all the paperwork in order.  Should be a breeze, in and out in just a few hours.

OP, just in case your not aware, most banks have branches downstairs at CW.

You can obtain your bank letter and make a deposit to show activity prior to your appointment. The banks there know exactly what to do. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

I went to CW for a Retirement extension. Arrived at 09.15 and  got queue ticket No. L - 41. Seen at 10.15 completed at 11.15 (delay of supervisors signature seemed to be the visit of reporters from TV Channel 5. Before COVID we used to get there at 06.30hrs and get queue ticket No. 120.

I had a letter/email sent to me from the embassy, immigration said it`s no good because I received it by email. So not embossed. What a load of sh.t. Who know what will happen next. I have my visa now because of a very helpful lady in the office. But I think I was lucky & i feel that they have no idea what is going on too. 

They are working very hard at the office to help people , but something is no right.

I`m sure they are not given correct info as to what is really happening.