2 month extensions per visa or per entry?

Are we entitled to (1) 2 month extension per visa or per entry?  I have been extending my non-o visa since 2014, one of the times they were being difficult about documents so they gave me a 2 month ext. and I came back and then they did the usual 1 year ext.  since that 2 month ext. I have traveled out and returned via travel permit.. can i get another 2 month (just by filling out the form w/o submitting all the documents) and then again do the 1 year ext. after that?

Only one 60 day extension can be applied for per entry from a visa.

A entry with a re-entry permit is not considered a new entry since you have been extending the same entry from years ago.

You would have to submit all the required documents if you could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife.

There is a new 60 day extension available now that should be considered an extension of your existing entry so that you could apply for the one year extension near the end of it.

2 minutes ago, pkspeaker said:

Tx for that.. so what you are saying is that normally I could not, but because of the COVID-19 situation they actually will give me a 2 month extension if I just show up and fill out the form w/o the documents?

You would not need your marriage certificate and etc. But you would still need copies of your passport and TM6 card.

Best to ask the office if there will be a problem applying for your one year extension near the end of it.

• Like 1