'It'll be carnage': British companies dread a Brexit border breakdown

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, Loiner said:

No, only until they get their desired result, then it will have been the final one.

Do you think Brexiteers would had stopped after one referendum?

You guys would have been calling for one every time a boatload of refugees washed up in Dover.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Loiner said:

That chaos of the original post looks like it will actually be in German industry and not at the UK docks. Can they beat down Macron & Co to save the fatherland's business in time?

image.png.c3d75696da635ad73168e5994de35adb.png

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1354080/brexit-news-eu-uk-trade-deal-no-deal-brexit-germany-london

Express.

Why not get something from Breitbart or Infowars?

Maybe Qanon have written a lengthy and comprehensive article outlining how the former colonies are beating a path to the UK in order to rejoin the Empire.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Very wobbly now.

I would like to say that I am amazed at this reaction to a matter of fact from you.

Unfortunately; it's your typical type of response when proven wrong.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Express.

Why not get something from Breitbart or Infowars?

Maybe Qanon have written a lengthy and comprehensive article outlining how the former colonies are beating a path to the UK in order to rejoin the Empire.

Go pick some articles for us then.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Do you think Brexiteers would had stopped after one referendum?

You guys would have been calling for one every time a boatload of refugees washed up in Dover.

Yes but with the new covid19 restrictions the migrants are only allowed 6 persons to a dinghy now.

Edited by vogie
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Don't be amazed. No GE is single issue and now you bring in by elections as well. All registered voters can vote in GEs and referendums.

You have no real point to make but your your typical response is to use the words "proven wrong" and try and claim some kind if imaginary victory. In your dreams.

The last one was. It was all about "Get Brexit done".

• Like 2

Brexit deal still no closer after SEVEN DAYS of intense talks, exhausted Barnier admits

MICHEL Barnier has warned "much remains to be done" in the wrangling over a post-Brexit trade deal.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1354145/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-David-Frost-7-day-intense-EU-UK-trade-talks-no-deal

You couldn't make this up. They have a problem with perfectly safe chlorinated US chicken, but not their own unhygienic animal practices. Then they have a problem with our stricter standards for plant diseases than theirs and threaten their legal action.

image.png.3f39cf7663a2dafbb2b45bc8923bf2a3.png

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1354189/eu-news-legal-challenge-european-commission-plant-health-rules-brexit-news

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Like just about everyone knows what that significant event was?

Oh, hang on; only you know that and you refuse to tell!

No amount of goading is going to change anything 49, save that you failed to detect said event despite having two weeks notice; rendering your pompous 'on a Perch in Thailand' permanently obsolete when it comes to slagging expats off.

For the record I enlighten interested parties in real time, supported by ample evidence. 

+

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 3NUMBAS said:

Brexit deal still no closer after SEVEN DAYS of intense talks, exhausted Barnier admits

MICHEL Barnier has warned "much remains to be done" in the wrangling over a post-Brexit trade deal.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1354145/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-David-Frost-7-day-intense-EU-UK-trade-talks-no-deal

no pun intended.

21 hours ago, nauseus said:

Don't be amazed. No GE is single issue and now you bring in by elections as well. All registered voters can vote in GEs and referendums.

You have no real point to make but your your typical response is to use the words "proven wrong" and try and claim some kind if imaginary victory. In your dreams.

I attempted to correct your utterly wrong explanation of why a general election is called a general election.

But as usual with you, you  cannot accept that you got a simple matter of fact wrong. As usual, you try to 'prove' me wrong by repeating something I said but presenting it as an original thought by you!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Loiner said:

<snip>

Either way it's the time to ditch the WA too.

Yes, let's show the countries we want to sign trade agreements with that we are ready, willing and able to break international agreements we not only signed but proclaimed as a triumph whenever we feel like it.

That'll certainly encourage other countries to sign agreements with us; not!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, evadgib said:

No amount of goading is going to change anything 49, save that you failed to detect said event despite having two weeks notice; rendering your pompous 'on a Perch in Thailand' permanently obsolete when it comes to slagging expats off.

For the record I enlighten interested parties in real time, supported by ample evidence. 

+

Your self proclaimed prescience foretold that 'event;' but you wouldn't put your money where your mouth was and say what it was going to be.

You then claimed the 'event' had happened and are now claiming to have 'enlightened interested parties in real time with ample evidence!"

Yet, despite your continual boasting to this board of your pre knowledge of this 'event,' you still refuse to post here what it was.

The conclusion is obvious; your so called 'event' never happened.

Go on; prove me wrong by finally telling us all what it was and when and where it happened. 

Your silence or yet another refusal or pathetic excuse will be ample proof that I am right.

• Like 1