'It'll be carnage': British companies dread a Brexit border breakdown

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why am I not surprised that you are the first to react, and with exactly the response I have come to expect from a blindfolded Brexit follower? You don’t care, is what you keep repeating. Others do, a

More Remainer truckers moaning. We don't care because we voted to Leave, not keep the cosy status quo with the fright industry. They had better get all their ducks in a row, rather than constantly moa

Or is Remainer Reuters to blame?    As a European, I love reading all those Brexit failures. It keeps giving and giving. Brexiteers have so much egg on their face by now, they look like a bukka

Posted Images

On 10/26/2020 at 12:22 PM, lungbing said:

But there has not been any Brexit failures.  All we have is people like you and those with a vested interest telling us it's going to fail.  The egg may well be upon your face.

It's not going to fail but it will be costly and someone (the consumer) will have to pick up the tab.

13 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

We enjoy the best of both worlds: our politics aren’t embarrassing laughing stocks like Brexit or Trump, but we can always look at Brexit or Trump for our entertainment 😉 

Really! If you say so😀

• Like 2
1 hour ago, pagan1 said:

Useful summary of the current position and issues remaining

There are valid points here and our Brexiteers posters could comment. 

Now I'm not a fan of this kind of videos : this guy is not a journalist he is just saying what's on his mind, like "this pandemic allowed this government to steal billions of our money" (11'13" +).

This is a big red flag, worse than Johnson reporting that the EU legislates on bendy bananas.

At least Johnson was sacked for lying as a reporter. Here on YouTube, no-one can fire that guy and his video goes viral.. 

• Like 1
Just now, 3NUMBAS said:

if thats what the eu wishes for then what can uk do ..they want to cut off their noses to spite  their faces then so be it

nigel farage is waiting in the wings to gobble up bojo should he backslide, by bringing back the brexit party and theres also the new BLM party to consider

19 minutes ago, pagan1 said:

First the Brexiteers blamed the EU then they blamed Cameron, then they blamed the Conservative Party, then Theresa May, then the Remainers, then the EU again. Now the blame has moved to Boris Johnson, business for not being prepared and Covid. We are only a short step away from the Brexiteers saying the electorate was wrong for voting for Brexit !!!

You couldn't make it up

UK and India agree to strengthen economic relationship to boost jobs

Chancellor and Indian Finance Minister hold talks, committing to deepen economic relationship to boost jobs and investment in the UK and India.

One of several published today.

HTH

22 hours ago, evadgib said:

"I mentioned it once but think I got away with it! :clap2:

You've mentioned more than once your absurd allegation that I post under multiple identities.

You've mentioned more than once  your prediction of an event of Earthshattering significance/importance would occur within walking distance of my home.

You've mentioned more than once that the aforementioned event happened.

What you haven't mentioned at all; in fact point blank refuse to mention, is what that event was!

Which leads to only two possible conclusions:

1. you fell for yet another conspiracy site, probably QAnon given your past allegiance, false prediction, or;
  2. you made the whole thing up in the hope it would be forgotten before you had to put your money where your mouth was.

Whichever it is, you have done far more to prove my earlier points about you than I ever could.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, pagan1 said:

First the Brexiteers blamed the EU then they blamed Cameron, then they blamed the Conservative Party, then Theresa May, then the Remainers, then the EU again. Now the blame has moved to Boris Johnson, business for not being prepared and Covid. We are only a short step away from the Brexiteers saying the electorate was wrong for voting for Brexit !!!

You couldn't make it up

Well you just did.

• Like 2