Motorbikes

Kwasaki

Been visiting many places riding about in Thailand and met some people Thai and Farangies who have motorbikes on the road. 

I like motorbike history and how motorbikes evolved. 

With most conversations I find they do not know the catergory of their bike. 

Just wondering out of interest about guys here on TV do they know, or not care anyway what catergory their bike is in.

• Thanks 1

Not really. I actually don’t like old bikes. I can never understand the fuss people make about bikes like old Norton’s and Triumphs. Oddly I lived in the Isle of Man in the early fifties and used to go to the TT races. And even had tea with Geoff Duke, who was the world champion then. But I like modern sexy bikes.

45 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Not really. I actually don’t like old bikes. I can never understand the fuss people make about bikes like old Norton’s and Triumphs. Oddly I lived in the Isle of Man in the early fifties and used to go to the TT races. And even had tea with Geoff Duke, who was the world champion then. But I like modern sexy bikes.

Thanks for your reply, I have been to IOM with my Fireblade and rode in mad Sunday.

What you say is really the point of my post question.

So what category of bike you like is it ?

Whatever category a bike is owners think it's sexy even a trick up Wave. ????

• 6 months later...

The Wave I don't consider them a motorbike as such but they have my respect they are absolutely bullet proof and so cheap to fix up. 

My Oz mates Wave 17 years old tax and 1st class CTPL govt insurance and some bling up and running 2,100 baht. 

IMG_20210516_121421.thumb.jpg.f123b16456867802be3741ceba7ff7fa.jpg

IMG_20210512_145614.thumb.jpg.5eb0254f96253a2529bb5d23e2f5f5d5.jpg