How to submit a tm30 if your name is not on your rental contract

So I'm living in a condo with my girlfriend and the rental agreement has only her name on it. The landlord refuses to add me to the contract and also refuses to submit a TM30 for me. I need to submit a TM30 for my visa renewal. On the tm30 website they require my name to be on the documents but this just isn't an option. What can I do besides move to a new condo?

Wait for expert advice but my guess is that you entered Thailand on visa exempt or tourist visa? 

You don't "renew a visa". 

Guessing your looking for an extension?

Think your gf can state your staying with her and provide id and lease etc. 

Which imm office do you deal with.

Your girlfriend can register the condo she is renting on the IO TM-30 website as 'tenant' (or you can do it on her behalf - you would need a copy of the rental contract),  Once the application as tenant of that condo has been approved (can take from 5 minutes to 5 working days) she can use the site to notify your local IO that you - a foreigner - are staying at the premisses. 

> I PM-ed you a Guideline document on how to register on the IO-TM-30 website and subsequently notify the local IO with the on-line TM-30.

To access your PM-messages just click the letter icon next to your Profile when logged in to the Forum

• Like 1

You and your gf need to go to immigration and she will report a farang (you) living with her at her condo. 
but she has to be registered at that address as a resident. My guess is the lease on her name only won't work. 
she needs to show blue book or yellow book or what ever that shows she is a resident of the address. 

4 minutes ago, The Theory said:

My guess is the lease on her name only won't work. 
she needs to show blue book or yellow book or what ever that shows she is a resident of the address. 

No problem for her to do the TM30 if she has a rental agreement to show. She does not need house book for where she staying.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

She does not need house book for where she staying.

I needed to stay at my gf house when I came back to Thailand in March. My gf was asked by CW IO for her house book and she had to call her daughter to send her a copy of it. 
They kept a printout of the house book and a copy of her blue card. 
3 years ago we did the same thing at CW without any house book copy. 

Edited by The Theory
  • Like 1