90 days reporting postphoned?

Entered thailand in april this year and have yet to do my 90 days reporting
Went down to report during september but apparently thailand were giving out free visas so when i went down to chaeng watthana they told me i still have lots of time and have to report by october. 
Last month they gave another free month of visa to the public so i guess i have to report by november now? Can anyone confirm

Ninety day reports are not required until after October 31st.

Not sure how immigration will handle the large number of people that may need to do them or when the 90 days will start.

Immigration was turning people away who were under the amnesty or short stay extensions before when they tried to report.

Perhaps best to try and do a report now if they will accept it.

My visa on marriage expired early July, unable to extend then as wife stranded abroad but safe under amnesty. Applied in September after her quarantine and repatriated flight return and after the 30 day consideration period had an extension of stay for one year stamped in my passport on 21st October.  No mention made of 90 day reporting which, of course, I had not done so today, 27th October, went to Immigration at Muangthang - not Chaeng Wattana - with relative whose 90 day was due today.  He got his and, after explaining my situation so, too, did I. Looks like they are back in business; suggest anyone not sure goes there.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Not sure how immigration will handle the large number of people that may need to do them or when the 90 days will start.

Immigration was turning people away who were under the amnesty or short stay extensions before when they tried to report.

I went to Jomtien Immigration yesterday , to do my 90 day reporting, business as usual , it tok me about 2 minutes, never seen that place so empty. ,maybe about 20% of their full capacity

• Thanks 1

The 90 day reporting post was phoned by who ?

[couldn’t resit, particularly given the Ops name]

----

As I understand it:

- Single entry Non-Immigrant O (based on marriage) is valid for 90 days. 

- (just before) At 90 days, application for extension of Non-Immigrant O is considered as a 90 day report (or a 90 day report is not required at that time).

Thus: having applied for the extension of Non-Immigrant O would this be considered as having done 90 day report in person thus the next 90 day report can be carried outline? or does the subsequent 90 day report need to be carried out in person? (or post) ?

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thus: having applied for the extension of Non-Immigrant O would this be considered as having done 90 day report in person thus the next 90 day report can be carried outline? or does the subsequent 90 day report need to be carried out in person? (or post) ?

The first extension of stay application is considered as equal to doing a 90 day report.

You would need to do your first 90 day report in person since there would be no record of you doing them before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I did my 90 day report online, as usual, on 17th Oct (due date 26th).

But as of today (27th ) still "pending".

Am guessing they can't be bothered with it?

1 minute ago, Freigeist365 said:

Yupp, they phoned it to the post! As far as I see it, you are knee deep in (deleted)... Whatever "THEY" tell you - insist on getting your new 90 day paper in time or do it online and print it. It's all not very difficult if one follows common sense.

Seems that this time, in my case, after many successful online 90 day reports, it IS  (for them?) difficult because it hasn't been approved......yet.

#note all content details are identical to last 2,  90 day reports online.

• Like 1

Hello Gentlemen and ladies,

Your assistance please relating to 90 days reporting, if I may ask ...

... Please see passport photo below ...

ThaiVisa.Passport.Stamp.Blurred.thumb.jpg.d2162600417c9ca30300091d13601e7d.jpg

On 2020.03.05 I did a same-day return visa trip to Malaysia and was given the standard 28 days stamp on arrival valid to 2020.04.03

On 2020.09.24 I did the mandatory 30 days extension at MTT before the deadline on the 25th.

While at MTT on 2020.09.24, I tried to do my 90 days reporting.

Staff looked at the 2020.04.03 visa expiry date and said "because amnesty - only one month - not need 90 days".

But when asked, no staff could tell me what date I should do it on.

In another thread here on TV I have asked UbonJoe if I need to do my 60 days extension now before 2020.10.31 or next month before 2020.11.27?

But my question in this 90 Days Reporting thread is, can someone advise when I should be doing my 90 days report, and should I try to do it now or start counting after the amnesties are finished?

Some have noted here that MTT is doing the 90 days again, and some report being turned away to do it later.

Thankyou in advance for your assistance.

Edited by Telecom66
Corrected mis-typing

16 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

I was doing my 90 day reporting during the amnesty because I didn't want to get caught up in the crowds once all the amnesty expired. Jomtien let people report during the amnesty period. 

Same for me doing my 90 day reports, ignored the amnesty and updated as usual.

16 hours ago, spetersen said:

I went to Jomtien Immigration yesterday , to do my 90 day reporting, business as usual , it tok me about 2 minutes, never seen that place so empty. ,maybe about 20% of their full capacity

Thanks,thats good to hear..

I will be renewing my retirement extension,in about 2 weeks time..

18 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

I was doing my 90 day reporting during the amnesty because I didn't want to get caught up in the crowds once all the amnesty expired. Jomtien let people report during the amnesty period. 

same me....just went and signed in as if nothing had/has happened......in and out in no time....have to go again before 7th December

On 10/27/2020 at 7:28 AM, ubonjoe said:

I did my first 90 days reporting after my extension of this year yesterday in Koh Samui. T'was working as usual, in spite of rather a lot of people my number was called after 25 minutes exactly. My appointment was for the end of the week but I went yesterday to avoir a possible bigger crowd later??  By the way I did all my 90 days reports this year before my extension at the end of July.