complaining

Meat Pie 47

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I certainly have a distaste for western women, having suffered serious financial bruising at their hands when two of them walked off with half my assets, having contributed next to nothing during the relationship.

I don't blame the women, I blame the western courts and government.

Women are what they are, it's our governments that allow them to asset strip us.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't blame the women, I blame the western courts and government.

Women are what they are, it's our governments that allow them to asset strip us.

AFAIK the Western courts and governments are dominated by men, so I have to wonder what the hell they were thinking.

11 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

AFAIK the Western courts and governments are dominated by men, so I have to wonder what the hell they were thinking.

They were thinking men need to be controlled and used as good little wage slaves.

Women aren't really needed in the workplace, they don't make our civilisation or keep it running, so it's convenient to take our money and asset and give it to them to spend, which they quickly do, forcing us to work longer and harder.

Keeps us men broke and compliant.

Edited by BritManToo

On 10/27/2020 at 2:34 AM, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

I have friends here from various countries, none of us complain About our wifes. They are all great happy girls taking amazing care of us.

Complaining be coming for bar flies mainly I would think.

Yes Aussies when pi##ed say rubbish in bars and a bbqs in Aust about their wifes.

Mainly because they unhappy with their situation. 

Living in Thailand with a great Thai wife is living the dream in paradise. 

So complainers could get rid of their Thai wife go to a western country and marry a 50 plus woman with more baggage than a Golf tour group. Spend the rest of their life in hell.

????????????❤❤????????????????

well spoken

On 10/27/2020 at 1:08 AM, Meat Pie 47 said:

So why do farangs (most) complain about their wife's or girlfriends all the time

no matter what topic is posted. Most expats complain about their x wife's or 

Thai wife's don't you think it might be your fault some times? I was married 

for 30 years, never had any problems till I fell in love with a Thai girl. I was the

guilty part getting divorced. Now I am married for another 15 years and can't

complain about women at all. You have to take some responsibilities or blame 

for your self. And no I am not a women.

Very good question, what is even more surprising is how happy they are to you how much 'allowance' they give them and in the meantime complain about it.........

On 10/27/2020 at 1:56 AM, Meat Pie 47 said:

You like me to post my Australian certificate on here? I am a true blue Aussie   I live here for 45 years 

Well your posts don't scan very well, it's as though youre not a native English speaker. 

The plural of wife is wives. So is wife's the way you are taught in Aussie schools, never seen it before. 

As you have not been back since the first page I suspect you are just trolling. 

5 minutes ago, rott said:

Well your posts don't scan very well, it's as though youre not a native English speaker. 

The plural of wife is wives. So is wife's the way you are taught in Aussie schools, never seen it before. 

As you have not been back since the first page I suspect you are just trolling. 

Wife's is a singular possessive....

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rott said:

Reading between the lines; Aussie now, not Aussie born ... unless his first marriage was when he was born (first marriage 30 years, second 15 years, "I am a true blue Aussie   I live here for 45 years") and he got the certificate he mentioned (i.e Citizenship) in celebration of the feat.

4 hours ago, Salerno said:

Reading between the lines; Aussie now, not Aussie born ... unless his first marriage was when he was born (first marriage 30 years, second 15 years, "I am a true blue Aussie   I live here for 45 years") and he got the certificate he mentioned (i.e Citizenship) in celebration of the feat.

Born overseas (Europe) married in 1968 moved to Australia 1978 divorced in 2003, 2nd marriage 2005

till today.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, rott said:

Well you don't make sense. This is a Thailand forum and when you say you have lived here for 45 years I assumed you meant Thailand. 

he's not 'here'. he's 'there'. there's a lot of members now it seems outside of LOS. this site should be renamed 'notinthailandthaivisa.com' .

• Like 1

Just so I've got this straight (it's early in the morning and I'm still on my first cup of coffee). 

The OP is a European who moved to Australia and has lived there for 45 years. He's on his 2nd wife and comes to a forum that is (primarily) about Thailand, to complain about people who complain about their wives/girlfriends ? :blink:

Not sure if I should start making my coffee stronger or if I should start adding Bailey's to it instead of powdered creamer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, jastheace said:

he's not 'here'. he's 'there'. there's a lot of members now it seems outside of LOS. this site should be renamed 'notinthailandthaivisa.com' .

maybe set up something at immig-customs at airport so when they swipe-stamp your passport on arrival and departure it sends you a link to activate your membership here..allowing only local expats to post.....is better?

• Haha 1

On 10/30/2020 at 6:50 AM, Kerryd said:

Just so I've got this straight (it's early in the morning and I'm still on my first cup of coffee). 

The OP is a European who moved to Australia and has lived there for 45 years. He's on his 2nd wife and comes to a forum that is (primarily) about Thailand, to complain about people who complain about their wives/girlfriends ? :blink:

Not sure if I should start making my coffee stronger or if I should start adding Bailey's to it instead of powdered creamer.

Are his Females even Thai?????