Election Commission to file criminal charges against Thanathorn

webfact

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Utter desperation on the part of brain dead dinosaur nitwits, who cannot adapt, cannot think on their feet, cannot lead the nation forward and cannot comprehend the sentiment of the nation, nor why they are so stunningly unpopular, and despised. They are so afraid, so gripped by panic, they will try anything, without giving a moments thought to the consequences. 

This is just another nail in the coffin. Hopefully, it will encourage the older folks to shake off their inertia, and get involved, finally. The army must go. Prayuth must go, if Thailand has any hope of moving forward, from this self created abyss. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Ah, this must be what Prayut meant when he said both sides should take a step back:

88634DB8-50E0-4DC3-B8FD-537E1276FCF6.png

I see satire isn't lost on all Thais.  My guess is the youth are a little more savvy.
"Okey, okey.  We take a step back." 
Classic.

31 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Hopefully, it will encourage the older folks to shake off their inertia, and get involved, finally.

I think most of the old folk are royalists and have no problem with a Government that maintains the status quo. If they get involved thet'll mostly be wearing yellow shirts.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

I wonder if this comment has partly changed / now 'out of date', if you catch my drift. It certainly is in my family.

It doesnt appear to be the case here in Phuket, where many believe anyone not military or monarchist is a Thaksin supporter (even after all these years his legacy prevails!) but I'd like to think that you're right.

• Like 1