Trump, Biden make their pitches to voters in pivotal Pennsylvania

webfact

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Americans , Look at the optics!

Take a look at both these men in the thread pictures!

What a stark difference !

Judging the picture of the President ,he is happy, energetic ,clapping ,kind ,positive approach in life ,grateful and shows gratitude . He gives and receives love. Authentic!

And then there is biden, stressed, angry ,frightening ,full of rage.

Pointing his finger  in a aggressive manner! Face all scrunched up like a dog face! 

47 years  of being  a Washington ,DC elitist ! A politician ! 

Trump gives and receives love?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

Judging the picture of the President ,he is happy, energetic ,clapping ,kind ,positive approach in life ,grateful and shows gratitude . He gives and receives love. Authentic!

Pointing his finger  in a aggressive manner! Face all scrunched up like a dog face! 

You've got to be kidding. Trump kind, positive, grateful, etc? I'd give you energetic, but that seems to have disappeared since he wasn't able to even protect himself.

I thought you were a swing voter?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, riclag said:

And you post this while having Barr staring sternly as your avatar....Keep'm coming.

btw, steroids may account for some of the 'optics' you go on about.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Yes, the truth does hurt.  If only COVID was Trump's only failure, but it's not.  From an economic standpoint, Trump has lied to the American people even more than on the pandemic.  His policies (and the GOP Congress) have mostly helped corporations and the wealthiest Americans while sticking it to everyone else.  This article should be required reading for every American to see how Trump's gov has helped the rich get richer while raising the national debt to outrageous levels.

[How Trump Took the Middle Class to the Cleaners]

[The president promised a return to shared prosperity, but the benefits of his economic policies only bubbled up to the richest]

[But even as the cost of the Trump tax cut has grown to a projected $1.9 trillion, the macroeconomic data don’t indicate any significant jolt to the economy. As it had in Obama’s last years, GDP continued to grow modestly, at 2.9 percent in 2018, declining to 2.2 percent in 2019.]

[American inequality has reached a crisis moment. The 60 richest billionaires in America control as much wealth as the bottom 50 percent of Americans, according to the latest Fed data.]

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/trump-covid-response-economy-jobs-taxes-inequality-1080345/

Great article thanks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

I can always count on you. Take a look yourself at this photo and try to tell me that trump does not have serious health issues. Be truthful too https://www.yahoo.com/news/lets-talk-trumps-hands-dont-122800549.html

Let's talk about how Trump's hands don't match his face and what that says about America right now

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Biden is at 64% in MA and 61% from my CA

Not surprised at all—but thank you.  In MA, you could run your dog for office and he’d win, as long as he had a “D” after his name.

Woof, woof.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I can always count on you. Take a look yourself at this photo and try to tell me that trump does not have serious health issues. Be truthful too https://www.yahoo.com/news/lets-talk-trumps-hands-dont-122800549.html

Let's talk about how Trump's hands don't match his face and what that says about America right now

Project the complexion of those hands onto his face. Not appetizing at all to imagine how he's look without the make-up. But it would make a great look for Halloween.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/index.html

Party registration statistics are provided only for states that have party registration

Total Voted by Party Registration

Reporting states with party registration data: CA, CO, CT, FL, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OK, OR, PA, SD
Party Count Percent
Democrats 14,907,377 48.9
Republicans 8,639,853 28.4
Minor 186,837 0.6
No Party Affiliation 6,734,779 22.1
TOTAL 30,468,846 100.0
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1