Trump, Biden make their pitches to voters in pivotal Pennsylvania

webfact

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I can always count on you. Take a look yourself at this photo and try to tell me that trump does not have serious health issues. Be truthful too https://www.yahoo.com/news/lets-talk-trumps-hands-dont-122800549.html

Let's talk about how Trump's hands don't match his face and what that says about America right now

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Enthusiasm is over the top for Trump.  He will win hands down.

Really?? I think you see the covidiots at his rallies I’d take a look at the folks in long long lines risking their health to end this fiasco there’s your enthusiasm quiet steady and 100% worried frightened and horrified at the potential for this man to destroy our democracy we will end the nightmare on nov 3rd 

So, What will all those American do after the election is over. It will be November, so guess they will be preparing for American Thanksgiving.  then comes all the Christmas shopping. Welcome to Winter America. Hope you prepared a nice dish of humility for Trump.

Geezer

• Haha 2

Google searches for “change my vote” have spiked over the last several days, and Americans interested in adjusting their ballot are also searching for more information on Hunter Biden, one week after the Post’s exposés.

More than 58.5 million have already cast their ballots, and searches for “change my vote” started trending over the last few days — linked to searches for “Hunter Biden,” according to Google Trendsdata.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/early-voters-want-to-change-vote-after-hunter-biden-exposes/

• Like 1

Just now, xofswen said:

Biden is pitching nothing today, Obama is doing the heavy lifting in Fl. for poor ole Joe. He can't even campaign, how the heck can he run the country. Both him and his campaign have no energy and zero momentum now. They are finished. This guy will never be a Walmart associate let alone president.

Edited by xofswen
<deleted> moment, click here, click there, I dunno!
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, xofswen said:

Google searches for “change my vote” have spiked over the last several days, and Americans interested in adjusting their ballot are also searching for more information on Hunter Biden, one week after the Post’s exposés.

More than 58.5 million have already cast their ballots, and searches for “change my vote” started trending over the last few days — linked to searches for “Hunter Biden,” according to Google Trendsdata.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/early-voters-want-to-change-vote-after-hunter-biden-exposes/

How many searches?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

technically there may be no crime, of course, but you think it's ok?  what if this were Trumps son's?  working for Chinese?  and Trump say's "I didn't know"  how would you feel about that?

There was nothing illegal about these "Chinese" deals. What is claimed by Hunter's associate and shown in the often quoted email occured after Joe left office so there's no suspicion of abuse of power.

• Thanks 1