Prince Harry says upbringing blinded him to unconscious racial bias

webfact

16 minutes ago, madmen said:

Giving up family and country for an American hand-me-down will ultimately bring much sadness to this young man's life similar to the pitiful life of his great-great-great uncle.

This one is different 

I really hope everything turns out okay for them both and not like some of the 'this one is different' marriages here. Harry has always been very popular with the UK Public. Megan stole the show and that Kate woman did not like it at all. She probably did rub the establishment up the wrong way, realised what a complete set of <deleted> some of them are and no doubt made her feelings known.

I married a Thai 'hand me down' as someone so eloquently put it, some 18 years ago now and have had a wonderful life with her 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, newatthis said:

Giving up family and country for an American hand-me-down will ultimately bring much sadness to this young man's life similar to the pitiful life of his great-great-great uncle.

As the elitist apologists crawl out of the woodwork.  "American hand-me-down."  Really.  What if she had been a woman of color?  Then what sort of pomposity could you have spewn?  Something similar to Harry's "unconscious bias" perhaps?

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Jack Mountain said:

What an utterly fake boy is he, really a son of the father. Oh wait ....

I have been wondering how this, err, matter, will be handled should him becoming monarch be an actual possiblity.  If he abdicated then that worry is out of the way.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, samsensam said:

for someone who wanted his privacy respected and claimed to want to stay out of the limelight he certainly bangs on a lot.

Limelight is his wife's job!  Now he's trapped. He should follow his grandfather's example. Keep schtum in public. Let the wife do all the important stuff.

As for academic achievement. his mother knew he was the spare. So why bother. Just have fun. Let your brother worry about all that.

He may have been happy in the Army, Not a place where high intellect is a prerequisite.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, donnacha said:

a woman I've seen on TV for years and never had the slightest idea was black.

Same here, there're quite a few like her who show no signs of being people of colour. And does it matter? No!

• Like 1

So much hate on this thread. Some harping on about racism, yet quite content to stoke their own version of hatred instead.

Here's a young guy who never asked for anything life has thrust upon him, born into a role that would always keep him in the shadow, yet always find himself under the spotlight of criticism. Mum that did her best to protect his innocence taken from him as a child,  then (most likely) cruelly made aware of his origins - you can imaging the bullying he endured as a youth.

Given the world, but cursed as the target of vitriol with no fulfillment to look forward to - no wonder he's tried to turn his back on it all. You 'd think money can make up for it all, but you'd be shallow.

And one day he'll have to come to terms to how this woman has used him for her own purposes, made him burn bridges and publicly humiliate himself and his family. He's fallen so far from his glory days as Europe's last Warrior Prince, I'm genuinely worried for him as a person.

Now troll me.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, timbothaivisa said:

Here's a young guy who never asked for anything life has thrust upon him, born into a role that would always keep him in the shadow, yet always find himself under the spotlight of criticism.

He never, to my knowledge, complained about the life of privilege he was born in till she came along.

Indeed, till after he got married he was rather popular.

Also, he hardly hid in the shadows.

If he really feels that he is racist he can address that quite easily by giving all his money to organisations that deal with the consequences of racism, and working for an NGO.

As long as he lives a life of luxury and has loadsacash ...................................................................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Prince Harry, what a cuck to his leftie wife, who passed all her life (yet lies about being an "ethnic Chameleon"). She doesn't even look remotely Black. In fact when I first watched suits, I found her being casted ridiculous, when they showed her "father" (on the show), as I couldn#t believe she was REALLY mixed race. Her mimimi in interviews about "racism" she faced, how she had to do "ethnic chameleon" roles and what not.. I don't believe a word. There is no way she didn't "pass", whenever it suited her, and didn't tick "African American" or "mixed" on forms, when it suited her (such as College applications)....

Yeah, we all have such racial biases.... it's such a huge problem. Not. Sure, Humans are tribal, and some are outright racist. But there is no huge racism problem, and the concept of systemic racism in the West is ridiculous.

“Racism is not dead, but it is on life support kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as racist!” Thomas Sowell  ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell )

"The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems." - Malcolm X

I'm too lazy to search for all of them, but in a nut shell he had a whole lot to say about "White liberals" (Democrats), how they pretend to be their friend, and just hold them back with the hwole "gibsmedat" freebie stuff, and he never even lived to see LBJ's destruction of the Black family unit via welfare, etc....

He also said, that any "Negro" (his words) voting for White Liberals is not only a "chump", but also "a traitor to his race".

Just like the great thinkers of Black Conservatism (such as Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, etc.), MalcolmX advocated that Blacks stop pointing the finger and relying on "well meaning" Libs/"Progressives"(I find the term disgusting, hence quotes, as imo their constant mimimi-ing, and attempts at forcing their PC new speak on us, stops us from really progressing) and their freebie-gibsmedat, and getting their <deleted> together.

By the way... he was killed not that long after he made the last remark (the one about not only being "a chump, but also a traitor to his race" - if they voted for Dems)...