Turkish leader backs boycott of French goods over cartoon row

webfact

52 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Salafist quietism was never a problem for Erdogan and Macron.

Salafist jihadism on the other hand was countered in Iraq and Syria through the coalition forces including France and Turkey.

Both types of salafism share the same dogma which is totally the opposite of Western values.

It’s more important to focus on the triggers and (terrorist) consequences of Salafist jihadism, instead of trying to analyse the ideology.

Salafist ideologies have nothing to do with traditional Islam. Both are opposed.

3 most dangerous French Salafist jihadis from the last 10 years were French native men. They were commanders and/or recruiters.

There’s an estimated 3.600 native French people converting every year to Islam. Or 10 per day.

Latest modus operandi of Terrorist attacks or infiltration  is through the migration  tracks to Europe due to the fall of IS, AQ and other local franchise in Syria and Iraq.

I suppose that OP refers to internal coordination struggle between the coalition partners after the war in Syria...

Given that Muslim countries themselves have proven to be unable to sort out their political Islam rivalries, I very doubt we in France - non Muslim country are able to even monitor the scutiny required.

Given that family members of jihadists all decalre they noticed nothing alarming in terms of radicalization, I have no confidence in the ability of anyone to detect who is and who isn't;

Given that the number of potential Salafist - let's say 10% of the Muslim - the threat is huge, and it's by no way possible for a "disbeliever"  to check every potential  "suspect".

How is it even possible to someone in charge of recruiting staff to make the distinction - who is on the right side and who isn't? And at what stage?  

With all the migrants smuggling illegally from Muslim countries mainly into Europe, how is-it even possible to cope with the influx. when you don't know where the people are...

And who can you trust? 

Edited by Opl

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Has the guy requested all his citizens living in France to return to Turkey, or ban exports to France yet, over the some cartoon impressions.....:whistling:...?

Au contraire, he is unloading his jails of all sorts of criminals (he needs space available for his opponents), so letting them free to make their way to Europe, as asylim seekers.. where they'll go after Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, French,  among others,   

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Opl said:

I' m totally for the mass deportation of illegal migrants who smuggled into France together with traffickers they support and vice versa, and have absolutely no problem with that. It's so obvious.

All my posts on this issue (fake asylum seekers, undocumented migrants, denied asylum status etc..)  say the same. Nobody opposing  this statement has been able to demonstrate all the benefits of illegal immigration for the host country.. I'm still waiting.

And yes Islam is a submissive political  ideology, and we have no such problems with religions - as private matters.    

My impression (and correct me if I'm wrong) was that your mass deportation scheme was basically about the indiscriminate tossing out of Muslims from France, following each attack. As far as I understood, there was no attempt to classify who falls under this deportation, and the only qualifying item was being Muslim. I think it is not necessary to address why this is illegal, wrong and very hard to do on a practical level.

As for the above version - I'm not clear as to whether what you're on about is abolishing all forms of Muslim immigration to France, and deportation of all those not naturalized/residents, or that your focus is on those who failed  jumping through the required legal hoops, found wanting or rejected. If the former, than the previous comment holds. I do not think it is possible for France to discriminate in this manner, and remain France - this would essentially be another form of undermining the foundations on which it is set. If the latter - less issues with that if it's not taken up as a punitive measure. Making it tougher to immigrate is legitimate, making sure those who immigrate are legit, and hold potential for adapting to their new country is alright as well. 

Where most of your commentary stops is the practical issue of deportation. If the country of origin won't take them back, if there's no agreements in place regulating such deportations they aren't going to happen. France cannot simply load an airplane with these people and parachute them off over Africa, the Middle East or Asia. Doesn't work this way. All the more so for people who either have no documents or citizenship. 

9 hours ago, Opl said:

Au contraire, he is unloading his jails of all sorts of criminals (he needs space available for his opponents), so letting them free to make their way to Europe, as asylim seekers.. where they'll go after Armenians, Kurds, Greeks, French,  among others,   

Could you provide support for this claim? That is, regarding Erdogan intentionally  'sending' criminals to Europe.