Jump to content

Any good Halloween parties?


Recommended Posts

On 10/27/2020 at 3:24 PM, JacksSmirkingRevenge said:

Any good Halloween parties on Khao San or Sukhumvit?  I mean like free flow, large crowd.. 

State of emergency has been extended courtesy of the PM, so no large crowds or parties allowed

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

State of emergency has been extended courtesy of the PM, so no large crowds or parties allowed

Okay, but back in the real world: Have you been out and about in Bangkok lately?

Edited by Caldera
Clarity
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Okay, but back in the real world: Have you been out and about in Bangkok lately?

I don't live in Bangkok so the answer is no... try the Bangkok forum.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

I don't live in Bangkok so the answer is no... try the Bangkok forum.

No offense, but the OP's question was specifically about venues in Bangkok. Nightlife is pretty much open and busy nowadays, so your statement came as a surprise to me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Caldera said:

No offense, but the OP's question was specifically about venues in Bangkok. Nightlife is pretty much open and busy nowadays, so your statement came as a surprise to me.

No offence taken or meant, the Bangkok forum might have more local news than the open forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kolourween 2020: The Resurrection
31 Oct 2020 16:00 - 23:30
Escape Bangkok, กรุงเทพมหานคร, Thailand

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...