Pattaya – fighting to survive its Covid crisis

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These stories are good.....To remind people that the destroyed lives will be 1,000 times worse than a disease with a 99.8 recovery rate..... 

When you actually think about that  - 50% closed - you realise the impact of this total nonsense. When the historians look back at this, they will condemn the governments of the world for the near des

I completely agree. They should be writing about the positive affects of covid. Instead of 27,000-30,000 sex workers out of work they should write, "30,000 families, moms and children reunited" or "La

Posted Images

22 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I'm sure it's possible my question is "why would anyone part with good money to see a girl in a bar"? Surely men are not THAT desperate?

Kinda what I do here in Pattaya mate!

Why I would want to pay to watch one pretending to drink tequila 1000s of miles away is another matter. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Kinda what I do here in Pattaya mate!

Why I would want to pay to watch one pretending to drink tequila 1000s of miles away is another matter. 

Unless they can work out how to play Connect 4 through the internet I'm not having anything to do with it.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unless they can work out how to play Connect 4 through the internet I'm not having anything to do with it.

I think you may have just spawned quite a good idea there!

• Haha 2
Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. The girls would have to be way more pretty and wear way less clothing to get me interested.

One bar went down that route and got its channel deleted. There's only so much you can show on YouTube.

8 hours ago, polpott said:

One bar went down that route and got its channel deleted. There's only so much you can show on YouTube.

Perhaps the bars should offer "private online services" via the bar's Skype account, for an extra fee, of course.   🙂

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

what sort of lonely pathetic losers go to an "online digital bar" and buy a bar girl online drinks using a 13" laptop from some 20,000km away?

...........whilst giving themselves a happy ending.  🙂

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, pattayadude said:

what sort of lonely pathetic losers go to an "online digital bar" and buy a bar girl online drinks using a 13" laptop from some 20,000km away? What's the world coming to!

Desperate measures......

On 10/27/2020 at 9:10 PM, RichardColeman said:

When you actually think about that  - 50% closed - you realise the impact of this total nonsense. When the historians look back at this, they will condemn the governments of the world for the near destruction of all the world's economy, whilst at the same time actually 'growing' theirs and the world's populations ! If this madness does not end soon, the damage caused by these insane politicians and leaders will not be fixed within the next 30 years.

Already my uk owes £30,000 in debt for every person in the UK due to borrowing for this political mess - and it's going up. If you take out retired and those unable or can't work, then that's about £40,000 each - and it's going up. It will have to be repaid quick to avoid potential interest rate rises. So, the youth now will probably get a £2,000 a year rise in their tax for the next 20 years, or a £1,000 bill now for the rest of their working life after starting work ! Madness , total incompetent madness.

Then squeeze the rich till their pips squeak.