Sex in the age of Covid – What does it look like on screen?

snoop1130

BY ABBY ROBINSON

greys-anatomy-meredith-deluca-1551892203.jpg

ABC

This Is Us showrunner Dan Fogelman recently shared a photo of cast members Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia behind the scenes ahead of the season five premiere.

We're all familiar with Covid protocol by now and yet, seeing the two co-stars masked up and standing well away from one another was no less jarring. We are truly living in a new age.

"A 2020 television sex scene," Fogelman captioned the snap.

Full Story: https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a34477721/sex-covid-coronavirus-television/

Who really cares. Sadly... the days of the Big Screen are over it seems. And I am certainly not interested in any attempted post covid romance... One more industry now dead. Good times!!! (sarcasm of course)

• Like 2

On 10/29/2020 at 1:42 PM, Tounge Thaied said:

Who really cares. Sadly... the days of the Big Screen are over it seems. And I am certainly not interested in any attempted post covid romance... One more industry now dead. Good times!!! (sarcasm of course)

CGI already killed the movies but they don't realise it yet. AI will finish the job.

In the future of AI, one will be able to have one's computer make a movie to suit whatever one wants to watch ( while wearing a device to make one think one is part of the movie ). All in the comfort of one's home.

Movies have become too expensive to watch in cinemas, and with some exceptions are just not good value any more. Corona has also got people out of the habit of going to the cinema. I have to make a lot more effort to bother now, and I'm usually disappointed.

BTW. Final Fantasy was the first fully computer generated movie, but it cost so much to develop the computer program the company went broke, at least that's what I read about it. It was so good, it showed individual hairs on the heroine's head.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO sex scenes in movies are only for the benefit of those that never had any or only very boring sex. It's boring to watch people pretending to have sex when one has actually had better in reality.

It always annoys me when they have unrealistic sex with their bras on.

When did you ever not take her bra off first?

Edited by BritManToo

On 11/1/2020 at 11:05 PM, johnray said:

I will watch a Disney movie, that will fine to watch with the family.  Oh wait, there are two fish making out and a coral is having a baby.

The coral polyp life cycle is actually interesting (although not very erotic) ????