Joni Mitchell says she’s “still struggling to walk” following 2015 aneurysm

snoop1130

Joni Mitchell says she’s “still struggling to walk” following 2015 aneurysm

By Will Richards

GettyImages-1205185616-696x442.jpg

Joni Mitchell attends the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Radhika Jones at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 09, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California. Credit: Kevin Mazur/VF20/WireImage

Joni Mitchell has discussed her ongoing recovery from a 2015 brain aneurysm in a rare new interview.

Mitchell was hospitalised in Los Angeles in March 2015, after being found unconscious at her home. Later that year she was said to be “making good progress”.

Speaking to the Guardian in a new interview, Mitchell spoke of her ongoing recovery. “I haven’t been writing recently. I haven’t been playing my guitar or the piano or anything,” she said. Instead, she’s “just concentrating on getting my health back. You know what? I came back from polio, so here I am again, and struggling back.

Full Story: https://www.nme.com/news/music/joni-mitchell-says-shes-still-struggling-to-walk-following-2015-aneurysm-2800177

37 minutes ago, Whale said:

As stroke survivor myself I can sympathise with her plight and struggles. You have to live with whatever disability it leaves you with, big or small.

She didn't have a stroke she had a ruptured berry aneurysm.

6 hours ago, polpott said:

She didn't have a stroke she had a ruptured berry aneurysm.

I thought any blood bleed in the head causing destruction of tissue is stroke?I could be wrong?

Edited by Whale