The Butt of Sex Tourism Jokes in the West shifting to Africa and Away from Thailand?

Jingthing

6 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Lots of European women head to Africa and the parts of the ME for fun. 

I worked in West Africa for 10 years before covid hit, and before served under the UN for 2 years in Central Africa.  Women has started to outnumber expat men in Africa. When I went to West Africa a long time ago I would rarely see a European woman. Now that has changed dramatically.

I met numerous NGO's and UN servicewomen, musicians and artists, divers, photographers, students, teachers  ... too many to mention, who were there for anything but "fun". 

I will add that expat women are much more adaptable and open minded in Africa than men.

23 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Then you misunderstood what I meant when I said "conned".

You mis-understood me from the beginning, I wasn't referring to Nigerians or their penchant for scams... the post was about something entirely different, which is what my post leaned towards.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

You mis-understood me from the beginning, I wasn't referring to Nigerians or their penchant for scams... the post was about something entirely different, which is what my post leaned towards.

Tell me how your response in any way relates to my comment.

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

They get conned by smooth talking Africans the same as falangs getting ripped off by bargirls in Pattaya.

But the smooth talking Africans can back it up with the goods.

• Sad 1

On 10/28/2020 at 1:23 AM, Oldie said:

Japanese girls came to Thailand. I have seen this often on Phuket. I lived there for a while more than 20 years ago. Not sure if this is still the case. 

From what I have divined Japanese men come to Thailand because the Japanese women keep their legs crossed. Not so? I have talked to a few Japanese males in Bangkok. 

So you think they come for sex? I would be surprised. But then sometimes i am surprised. Going to Japan for casual sex (not rental) is not something I have ever heard of.

40 minutes ago, elgenon said:

From what I have divined Japanese men come to Thailand because the Japanese women keep their legs crossed. Not so? I have talked to a few Japanese males in Bangkok. 

So you think they come for sex? I would be surprised. But then sometimes i am surprised. Going to Japan for casual sex (not rental) is not something I have ever heard of.

They didn't come for sex (only) like a typical sex tourist but for relationships with Thais. In the end like western ladies that go to different countries to find their lover. And they also got disappointed like them very often. I don't know if they are still doing this. But when I lived for a while in Patong more than 20 years ago we always watched them and were asking us why they sadly don't look for Farangs... 

4 minutes ago, Oldie said:

They didn't come for sex (only) like a typical sex tourist but for relationships with Thais. In the end like western ladies that go to different countries to find their lover. And they also got disappointed like them very often. I don't know if they are still doing this. But when I lived for a while in Patong more than 20 years ago we always watched them and were asking us why they sadly don't look for Farangs... 

Thanks for the clarification. I wish they were up for sex.

• Haha 1

OK, here is the test:  

Go anywhere in the world and say two words.  ask them to say whatever pops up in their pants/minds  .  ok ask men and women  

1.  Africa

2.  Thailand

or

1.  Ghana (or a city, but i don't know where these sex tourists go....which answers that)  

2.  BangKOK

you will get your answer  

Edited by Ventenio

In Jamaica when you're in the airport coming through customs entering the country, the lines are ALWAYS predominantly, western female sex tourist  piling in in search of Jamaican lovers.  I hear several African ports of entry are the same way  

On 10/28/2020 at 3:29 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Once they have had black, they never go back

Ah yes! Jamacia. Lived there for some time. Huge coconuts.

My sister came over to visit me on holiday. She spent some time in a beach bar sampling the local rum, and eyeing up the talent. She selected a hunk to pleasure her, but was the bit worse for drink. He carried her into the bar's back room and began to please her. She moaned with delight but soon passed out. In the morning she was still being given lots of bamboo, and was being whispered sweet words of luv. The guy got up to leave. "You looked much younger last night." She said. "And your voice is deeper than I remember." 

Later we met up for lunch. "Did you have a good time last night dear?" "Yes, a great time, fell asleep, and slept near the beach. But I had some strange dreams." "What were they dear?" "I dreamed I could hear voices." "What were they saying?" "Sounded like, 'me, me' and 'my turn'''.