What to expect when returning to Muang Thong thani for pending approval stamp?

Filed for a 30 day visa with letter from American embassy on the 23rd of September before they announced amnesty was extended. Didn't realize that after it was extended that I should've still returned on the date they attacked in my passport, October 21st, as I thought the new amnesty would've superseded this, but obviously I was mistaken.

Now I have my appointment to go tomorrow and am wondering what to expect. Will they not stamp me for being a week late? Should I bring any paperwork or money? Should I expect to have to file for the new 60 day visa due to my lateness? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think they will do the extension stamp dated to November 30th.

Going later than your report back date is not normally a big problem unless your extension was not approved.

Great, thanks for the reply @ubonjoe...

Do I need anything when I go there? I.e. paperwork or fees, etc.? 

@ubonjoe@Phoenixsun28 You need to make an appointment on line.  I had one and so cant confirm how strict they are being.  I did see a few Burmese being sent away with a note advising how to make the online appointment. 

I have an under-consideration stamp with a  Nov 9 date.  I asked and was advised that I need to make an appointment for this.  As its painless to do online, I didn't confirm the accuracy of the information with two or three other IO.

Edited by Finlaco

On 10/28/2020 at 3:30 PM, jeffthehat said:

How'd it go?

Got a stamp for November 30th. Arrived late, just before lunch and was worried I was going to be locked out until 1pm just like they do at chaeng Watthana, but shockingly they let me in and gave me a stamp within 15 minutes. Walked out of there somewhere around 1210 and hardly saw anyone there.