Tourism ministry comes out in defence of STV scheme

webfact

5 hours ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

he could sell sand to the Arabs

Actually Saudi Arabia does import different types of sand for both construction and minor manufacturing purposes. 

I believe "Eskimos" use Fridges to stop things freezing!!

Edited by fangless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bringing the enemy in as tourists is a big slap in the face to Thai nationals. It also shows the huge hatred for real tourists being farangs. Furthermore what about all the married and retired citizens you left out deliberately. You and your whole administration need to leave office. What a joke honestly. Your rotten.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He highlighted the arrival of 41 tourists on the Special Tourism Visa as an example of the good work done so far.

Is this clown seriously trying to make a big hooha out of the arrival of something like 0.000001% of Thailand's normal arrivals in a year ? I guess these fools get a huge governmental bonus if they can get it to 500 in month

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Is this clown seriously trying to make a big hooha out of the arrival of something like 0.000001% of Thailand's normal arrivals in a year ? I guess these fools get a huge governmental bonus if they can get it to 500 in month

They are losers 

7 hours ago, fangless said:

Actually Saudi Arabia does import different types of sand for both construction and minor manufacturing purposes. 

I believe "Eskimos" use Fridges to stop things freezing!!

There's always one isn't there. 

• Confused 1